Womens DNAmic Long Tights - Sunfeather
£20.00 RRP £80.00 In Stock
Wear the Skins Womens DNAmic Long Tights as a funky base layer under your skiwear, to add a layer of warmth and to improve your muscle oxygenation and reduce fatigue and aching muscles after days of skiing. Skins' medium compression technology will give your leg muscles more power and reduce aches and pains when you are recovering.
- Optimised compression boosts circulation and improves flow of oxygen to your active muscles for better performance.
- Strategically placed panels wrap and support key muscles, reducing vibration and fatigue and increasing power.
- Fits comfortably based on your body mass index (BMI).
- Wicks moisture to keep you dry.
- View Size Chart Here
- Dynamic Gradient Compression: SKINS most advanced compression technology increases muscle oxygenation, stabilises active muscles and reduces blood lactate build up, to enhance performance and speed up recovery time.
- Muscle Focus: Biomechanically positioned panels and seams support and stabilise the legs to reduce fatigue and risk of injury.
- Comfortable Fit: A comfortable fit based on your BMI (Body Mass Index).
- Moisture Management: State-of-the-art temperature and moisture management to keep you dry and comfortable.
- 50+ UV Protection
- Warp Knit: SKINS fabric is made from a warp knitted mix of yarns that give you a carefully calculated level of stretch for controlled compression and durability.
- Fabric: 76% Polyamide, 24% Elastane
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50.
Standard delivery is £3.95 for orders under £50. You will receive your order 2 - 4 days from the date of despatch. Order by 3pm on a working weekday and we will aim to despatch the same day.
Next Working Day is £6.95.
We hope you will be completely satisfied with any product purchased from Simply Hike.
However, you can return it for any reason within 28 days from the date of despatch for a full refund (less postage costs).
Royal Mail tracked return option within the UK for your convenience.