Womens DNAmic Thermal Half Zip Base Layer - Black
£90.00 RRP £100.00 In Stock
Keep warm in icy temperatures this ski season wearing Skins Womens DNAmic Thermal Half Zip Base Layer. Not only will this base layer keep you warm, it gives medium compression to your upper body muscles, improving the flow of oxygen for more power and endurance, and reducing aches and pains as you recover. With a brushed thermal inner layer and a mock neck and thumb loops to protect you from icy weather on the slopes.
- Thermal warmth with moisture-wicking technology to keep you comfortable
- Improve your performance by increasing your endurance and power.
- Reduce risk of injury.
- Recover faster to reduce soreness of the muscles.
- View Size Chart Here
- DNAmic Gradient Compression: SKINS most advanced compression technology increases muscle oxygenation, stabilises active muscles and reduces blood lactate build up, to enhance performance and speed up recovery time.
- Thermal: SKINS thermal fabric is a blend of Polyamide and Elastane, which combines high pulling and abrasion resistance with excellent breathability and a soft feel against your skin. The brushed interior helps to release heat back to your body to give you a thermal advantage in cooler temperatures without compromising on fit, support or moisture management.
- 360 Degree Reflectivity: The logos are all made from premium reflective glass bead technology. By day, it's sleek looking graphics but in low light they come alive with powerful reflectivity.
- Skin Fit: SKINS unique sizing system is based on our unique Body Mass Index (BMI)/anthropometrical algorithm, because you only get the full benefits of gradient compression if your SKINS fits you properly.
- Fabric: 83% Polyamide 17% Elastane
We offer free standard delivery on orders over £50.
Standard delivery is £3.70 for orders under £50. You will receive your order 2 - 4 days from the date of despatch.
Next Working Day is £6.50.