Womens White Caps Park Ski Sock
The Womens White Caps Park Ski Sock from Stance is made with soft Merino wool, offering great next-to-skin feel, efficient insulation, and natural wicking to keep you comfy even on the mountain peaks. The Feel360 technology and breathable mesh ensures a fresh and durable wear, with a terry loop toe box that keeps your toes toasty. Also featuring ergonomic arch support and protective cushioning, these socks have everything you need to handle the toughest runs.
- Merino wool
- Feel360 technology – fresh, dry, and durable
- Natural wool fusion blend for thermo-regulation and moisture wicking properties
- Breathable performance mesh
- Anatomical air channel cushioning keeps you cool and protects your feet
- Terry loop toe box oven
- Anatomical arch support
- Fabric: 40% polyester, 36% nylon, 21% wool, 3% elastane
Feel360 technology is a fiber treatment that adapts and reacts to the foot to create the freshest and driest comfort experience. It eliminates 99.95% of odour causing bacteria, adapts to your body temperature to keep feet cool and wicks away sweat 20% faster than market leaders, and the premium twisted yarns make it 2x more durable than the competition.
We offer free standard delivery on orders over £50.
Standard delivery is £3.70 for orders under £50. You will receive your order 2 - 4 days from the date of despatch.
Next Working Day is £6.95.