Stingray Tree Tent - Forest Green
£476.00 RRP £595.00 In StockPlease note: This item cannot be shipped outside the United Kingdom
The Tentsile Stingray Tree Tent is the bestselling tree tent with unrivalled headroom and a stable 3 person hammock floor comfortably accommodates three adults, or two adults and two children, along with gear, entertainment, and even the family dog.
The ultimate off the ground tent adventure basecamp, the unique central floor hatch allows entry from below while a large front door offers a commanding view from above.
A 100% waterproof rainfly clips directly to the ratchets,and its distinct lateral wing cut keeps gear and ground dry below. Add a Trillium XL hammock underneath to create a hammock tent 'Stack.'
Everything you need for this off the ground tent packs neatly into a compact duffle bag including: the tree tent, the poles, the rainfly, three ratchets, and three 19’ lines of flat webbing.
- DO NOT EXCEED MAXIMUM LOAD 400kg / 880lbs
- MAXIMUM SET UP HEIGHT IS 1.2m / 4ft
- Do not leave outside for extended periods of time without attendance
- Do not leave children unattended
- ALWAYS READ THE INSTRUCTION MANUAL BEFORE USE
- Set up time: 15 minutes
- Seasons: 4 (not including Arctic Circle winter)
- Size: 4.1 x 4.1 x 4.1m / 13.5 x 13.5 x 13.5ft
- Pack Down Size: 55 x 24 x 24cm / 21.6 x 9.4 x 9.4in
- Floor area: 7m² / 75ft²
- Covered Area: 14sqm / 150sqf
- Dry Porch Area with Fly: 12m² / 130ft²
- Doors: x 2
- Interior Height Unloaded: 100cm / 3.5ft
- Weight: 9.5kg/ 20.9lbs (once experienced, you can save up to 940g / 2lbs by dropping 2 ratchets from your system and adding weblocks
- Load Capacity: 400kg / 880lbs
- Poles: 2 x 8.5mm diameter anodised aluminium alloy 7001 T6
- Roof: Tear resistant insect mesh. It offers protection against the smallest sand flies
- Flysheet: Removable 70D PU coated waterproof polyester, 3000HH
- Area: 160ft² / 14m²
- Floor fabric: 240D inclined joint nylon-polyester composite fabric reinforced with 20+ metres of seatbelt
- Ratchets & Straps: 3 x Straps 19' / 6m straps and heavy-duty ratchets buckles- 2.5 ton minimum breaking strength
- Pegs:3 x Giant Pegs
- Fire Rating: Fire resistance meets USA CPAI-84 and Canadian FR16
- Please note: The floor colour is apple-green on all tents
- Note: Due to continuous innovation and improvements specifications can change without notice
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50.
Standard delivery is £3.95 for orders under £50. You will receive your order 2 - 4 days from the date of despatch. Order by 3pm on a working weekday and we will aim to despatch the same day.
Next Working Day is £6.95.
We hope you will be completely satisfied with any product purchased from Simply Hike.
However, you can return it for any reason within 28 days from the date of despatch for a full refund (less postage costs).
Royal Mail tracked return option within the UK for your convenience.