Mens Horizon Peak Trousers - Dune Beige
£29.95 RRP £55.00 In Stock
The Mens Horizon Peak Trousers from The North Face is a lightweight cargo pant with a DWR finish to keep you cool and offer some protection against light showers. Ideal for warm-weather hiking and travelling in hot climates, this pant is designed for easy movement and comes with plenty of pockets for all year gear, making it a versatile outdoors pant.
- Lightweight, breathable, abrasion-resistant nylon ripstop
- Fixed waist with belt loops
- Centre front snap and fly closure
- Two large cargo pockets with zip closure on right side and Velcro® on left
- Two back pockets with Velcro® closure
- Two front open hand pockets
- Crotch gusset for improved mobility
- Durable water repellent (DWR) finish
- Ultraviolet protection factor UPF (50)
- Fabric: 118 g/m² 100% nylon
Ripstop fabrics are woven fabrics, usually made from nylon, that are woven with thick reinforcement threads at regular intervals that form a crosshatch pattern, making them very resistant to tearing and ripping.
We offer free standard delivery on orders over £50.
Standard delivery is £3.70 for orders under £50. You will receive your order 2 - 4 days from the date of despatch.
Next Working Day is £6.50.
We hope you will be completely satisfied with any product purchased from Simply Hike.
However, you can return it for any reason within 28 days from the date of despatch for a full refund (less postage costs).