Mens Quest Jacket - Vanadis Grey
£80.00 RRP £100.00 In Stock
The popular Mens Quest Jacket from The North Face offers proven protection from the wet weather. The DryVent™ fabric is waterproof, breathable and seam-sealed and the jacket boasts an array of handy features. Its clean design looks good on a trek or on the commute.
- Waterproof, breathable & seam sealed
- Durable water repellent (DWR) finish
- Mesh body lining
- Exposed centre front zip with water-resistant finish
- Brushed knit back neck and chinguard lining
- Fixed hood with one-way adjustment
- Two hand pockets with zip closure
- Shock cord adjustable hem
- Elasticated cuffs
- Heat transfer logo
- Fabric: 2L DryVent™, 110 g/m² 100% polyester, DWR
- Weight: 505g
- Centre back: 74.3cm
Dryvent™ fabrics are engineered to be fully waterproof, windproof and breathable and come with a DWR coating and sealed seams. The fabric is available in either 2, 2.5 or 3 layer constructions, with 2L being the most versatile, 2.5L designed for fast paced activity where weight and breathability are key and 3L being the most durable and aimed at more extreme activities.
DWR (Durable Water Repellent) is a water-resistant chemical coating added to garments that causes liquids to run off the surface of the fabric rather than soak in. A DWR finish improves the breathability of the fabric by preventing water saturation and allowing water vapour to escape.
We offer free standard delivery on orders over £50.
Standard delivery is £3.70 for orders under £50. You will receive your order 2 - 4 days from the date of despatch.
Next Working Day is £6.50.