Mens ThermoBall Jacket - TNF Black
£134.95 RRP £180.00 In Stock
The North Face Mens ThermoBall Jacket is an ultra lightweight and compressible insulated jacket which can be worn by itself in the cold or under a waterproof jacket for protection from the rain too and it packs away into its own pocket for when the sun comes out. ThermoBall™ insulation ensures you remain cosily warm and elasticated cuffs and an adjustable hem keep the chill out. This jacket will keep your core toasty in the coldest of conditions this winter.
- Lightweight, compressible, insulated jacket
- ThermoBall™ synthetic insulation
- Innovative bottleneck quilt pattern minimises cold spots and improves durability
- Durable fabric
- Exposed VISLON® centre front zip
- Internal elastic cuff
- Zipped hand pockets
- Internal zip pocket
- Adjustable hem
- Stows away in own pocket
- Fabric: 15D 33 g/m² 100% Nylon Ripstop with DWR finish
- Insulation: 13g Primaloft® ThermoBall™ synthetic insulation
- Lining: 20D x 20D 39g/m² 100% Nylon Taffeta
- Centre back: 72.4cm
ThermoBall™ is an insulation technology designed by The North Face™ in partnership with PrimaLoft®. Created as a synthetic alternative to down, its small round fibre clusters closely mimic down clusters, trapping heat in small air pockets to retain warmth and resulting in lightweight, high performance insulation that works well in wet conditions.
We offer free standard delivery on orders over £50.
Standard delivery is £3.70 for orders under £50. You will receive your order 2 - 4 days from the date of despatch.
Next Working Day is £6.50.