Mens ThermoBall Snow Triclimate Jacket - Hyper Blue
£214.50 RRP £330.00 In Stock
The Mens Thermoball Snow Triclimate Jacket from The North Face is designed to keep you warm even on the coldest mountain days. Two jackets in one, this high-spec ski piece is comprised of a waterproof, durable outer shell, and a highly insulated inner jacket, giving you the ultimate combination of warmth and waterproof technology. The DryVent™ outer jacket has a powder skirt and waterproof zips for all-over weather defence, as well as handy features including a media port, a wrist pocket with a goggle wipe, and underarm vents for optional airflow. The inner is filled with Thermoball™ insulation technology, which traps heat in air pockets to keep you totally cosy, and it also has a DWR finish, so it can be worn on its own for après-ski adventures too.
- Two jackets in one
- Zip in integration between jackets
- Standard fit
- Removable, helmet-compatible hood
- 2 secure zipped chest pockets
- Secure zipped hand pockets
- Internal media pocket with media port
- Internal goggle pocket
- Powder skirt with gripper elastic
- Underarm vents
- Secure zipped wrist pocket with goggle wipe
- Waterproof zips
- Outer jacket fabric:75D x 150D 165g/m2 DryVent™ 2L-100% polyester tweed with DWR
- Outer jacket centre back length: 78.74cm
- Inner jacket fabric: 50D x 50D 73g/m2 100% recycled polyester taffeta with DWR finish
- Inner jacket core insulation: 11.5g Thermoball™
- Inner jacket shoulder and arm insulation: 80g Primaloft™ Silver
- Inner jacket features: Secure zipped hand pockets / DWR finish / Centre back length 73.66cm
Dryvent™ fabrics are engineered to be fully waterproof, windproof and breathable and come with a DWR coating and sealed seams. The fabric is available in either 2, 2.5 or 3 layer constructions, with 2L being the most versatile, 2.5L designed for fast paced activity where weight and breathability are key and 3L being the most durable and aimed at more extreme activities.
ThermoBall™ is an insulation technology designed by The North Face™ in partnership with PrimaLoft®. Created as a synthetic alternative to down, its small round fibre clusters closely mimic down clusters, trapping heat in small air pockets to retain warmth and resulting in lightweight, high performance insulation that works well in wet conditions.
Primaloft® is the world's best down alternative. A synthetic insulation technology, offering superior thermal properties with excellent water repellency. It is made up of ultra-fine fibres that form air pockets to trap heat inside and is super soft.
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50.
Standard delivery is £3.95 for orders under £50. You will receive your order 2 - 4 days from the date of despatch. Order by 3pm on a working weekday and we will aim to despatch the same day.
Next Working Day is £6.95.
We hope you will be completely satisfied with any product purchased from Simply Hike.
However, you can return it for any reason within 28 days from the date of despatch for a full refund (less postage costs).
Royal Mail tracked return option within the UK for your convenience.