Mens ThermoBall Triclimate Jacket - Urban Navy
£150.00 RRP £300.00 In Stock
The North Face Mens ThermoBall™ Triclimate Jacket prepares you for the most active adventure in any weather. With a wide range of technical features, this 3-in-1 jacket's inner layer with Primaloft® ThermoBall™ insulation will make sure you stay warm as the breathable and completely waterproof outer shell keeps you dry. Its compatibility with other complimenting North Face zip-in garments simply adds to the jacket's versatility, meaning you'll be ready for any conditions that arise.
- 3-in-1 shell jacket and removable inner insulated jacket which zip together
- Outer jacket: Waterproof, breathable & seam-sealed
- Zip-in compatible with complementary North Face garments
- Attached, fully adjustable hood
- Pit-zip venting
- Exposed, centre front zip
- Concealed, zipped chest and hand pockets
- Velcro adjustable cuff tabs
- Adjustable hem
- Media compatible
- Inner jacket: Primaloft® ThermoBall™ insulation, with Primaloft® insulation in sleeves and collar
- Lightweight, compressible insulation what works well even when wet
- Durable Water Repellent (DWR) coating
- Zipped hand pockets
- Outer Shell: 80D 133 g/m² 2.5L DryVent™ / 95% polyester, 5% elastane
- Inner Jacket: 30D 45 g/m² 100% Nylon
- Inner Insulation: 10 g/ft² Primaloft® ThermoBall™ synthetic insulation with Primaloft® insulation in sleeves and collar
- Weight: 890g
- Centre back: Outer - 73.7cm / Inner - 68.6cm
Dryvent™ fabrics are engineered to be fully waterproof, windproof and breathable and come with a DWR coating and sealed seams. The fabric is available in either 2, 2.5 or 3 layer constructions, with 2L being the most versatile, 2.5L designed for fast paced activity where weight and breathability are key and 3L being the most durable and aimed at more extreme activities.
DWR (Durable Water Repellent) is a water-resistant chemical coating added to garments that causes liquids to run off the surface of the fabric rather than soak in. A DWR finish improves the breathability of the fabric by preventing water saturation and allowing water vapour to escape.
Primaloft® Silver Insulation Eco uses recycled materials to create the highest-performing eco-friendly insulation available and combines it with a water-repellent treatment for warmth and soft comfort even in wet weather.
ThermoBall™ is an insulation technology designed by The North Face™ in partnership with PrimaLoft®. Created as a synthetic alternative to down, its small round fibre clusters closely mimic down clusters, trapping heat in small air pockets to retain warmth and resulting in lightweight, high performance insulation that works well in wet conditions.
WindWall™ fabrics are engineered to greatly reduce the effects of wind chill while providing the flexibility and breathability to stay comfortable without overheating.
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50.
Standard delivery is £3.95 for orders under £50. You will receive your order 2 - 4 days from the date of despatch. Order by 3pm on a working weekday and we will aim to despatch the same day.
Next Working Day is £6.95.
We hope you will be completely satisfied with any product purchased from Simply Hike.
However, you can return it for any reason within 28 days from the date of despatch for a full refund (less postage costs).
Royal Mail tracked return option within the UK for your convenience.