Womens Brooklin Parka 2 - TNF Black
£237.00 RRP £330.00 In Stock
The Womens Brooklin Parka 2 from The North Face is your go-to coat for winter in the city or exploring the countryside during the colder months. This hybrid down-synthetic jacket pairs the best of both insulations (lightweight, compressible and warm even when wet) with a fully waterproof and breathable fabric shell for fantastic weather protection in a stylish, casual parka design.
- Waterproof, insulated parka with blend of down/synthetic insulation
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2 layer shell
- 100% windproof fabric
- Attached, adjustable hood with removable faux-fur trim
- Magnetic-closure belt waist adjustment
- Covered, secure-zip hand pockets
- Raglan sleeves for extra mobility
- Internal fleece cuff
- Internal, secure-zip media pockets
- Product certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- Solid Fabric: 50D 163 g/m² DryVent™ 2 - 100% polyester
- Heather Fabric: 160D 168 g/m² DryVent™ 2 - 100% polyester
- Lining: 76 g/m² 100% recycled polyester
- Insulation: 550 fill goose down and 200g Heatseeker™
Dryvent™ fabrics are engineered to be fully waterproof, windproof and breathable and come with a DWR coating and sealed seams. The fabric is available in either 2, 2.5 or 3 layer constructions, with 2L being the most versatile, 2.5L designed for fast paced activity where weight and breathability are key and 3L being the most durable and aimed at more extreme activities.
Heatseeker™ is a synthetic insulation which offers durability, warmth and minimum bulk.
We offer free standard delivery on orders over £50.
Standard delivery is £3.70 for orders under £50. You will receive your order 2 - 4 days from the date of despatch.
Next Working Day is £6.95.