Womens Horizon Sunnyside Short - Vanadis Grey
£28.00 RRP £45.00 In Stock
The Womens Horizon Sunnyside Short from the North Face is the lowest-weight hiking short in the range, and is great for warm-weather hiking and expeditions abroad. Breathable fabric keeps you cool, and abrasion-resistant technology means that these shorts keep up with all kinds of terrain. With adjustable leg length and an expertly designed crotch gusset, you get increased mobility, perfect for scrambles in the sun.
- Durable water repellancy treatment
- Lightweight and breathable
- Abrasion-resistant nylon Ripstop fabric
- Fixed waist with belt loops
- Center front snap and fly closure
- Two back pockets with button closure
- Two front open hand pockets with zip on right side
- Crotch gusset for improved mobility
- Roll up feature - adjustable leg length can adjust to a shorter leg
- UPF 50 protection
- Bluesign approved
- 100% nylon / 70/160 denier / 118g/m2
Ripstop fabrics are woven fabrics, usually made from nylon, that are woven with thick reinforcement threads at regular intervals that form a crosshatch pattern, making them very resistant to tearing and ripping.
Bluesign® approved fabrics meet a textile industry standard for a reduced environmental impact throughout the whole manufacturing process.
We offer free standard delivery on orders over £50.
Standard delivery is £3.70 for orders under £50. You will receive your order 2 - 4 days from the date of despatch.
Next Working Day is £6.50.
We hope you will be completely satisfied with any product purchased from Simply Hike.
However, you can return it for any reason within 28 days from the date of despatch for a full refund (less postage costs).