Womens ThermoBall Jacket - Urban Navy
£119.00 RRP £170.00 In Stock
- Lightweight, compressible, insulated jacket
- ThermoBall™ synthetic insulation
- Innovative bottleneck quilt pattern minimises cold spots and improves durability
- Durable fabric
- Exposed VISLON® centre front zip
- Internal elastic cuff
- Zipped hand pockets
- Internal zip pocket
- Adjustable hem
- Stows away in own pocket
- Fabric: 15D 33 g/m² 100% Nylon Ripstop with WindWall DWR finish
- Insulation: 13g Primaloft® ThermoBall™ synthetic insulation
- Lining: 20D x 20D 39g/m² 100% Nylon Taffeta
- Centre back: 68.6cm
ThermoBall™ is an insulation technology designed by The North Face™ in partnership with PrimaLoft®. Created as a synthetic alternative to down, its small round fibre clusters closely mimic down clusters, trapping heat in small air pockets to retain warmth and resulting in lightweight, high performance insulation that works well in wet conditions.
WindWall™ fabrics are engineered to greatly reduce the effects of wind chill while providing the flexibility and breathability to stay comfortable without overheating.
DWR (Durable Water Repellent) is a water-resistant chemical coating added to garments that causes liquids to run off the surface of the fabric rather than soak in. A DWR finish improves the breathability of the fabric by preventing water saturation and allowing water vapour to escape.
We offer free standard delivery on orders over £50.
Standard delivery is £3.70 for orders under £50. You will receive your order 2 - 4 days from the date of despatch.
Next Working Day is £6.50.