The Trangia 27-6 UL Cooker includes non stick pans and a Kettle designed for 1 to 2 people. This Trangia 27 cooker is a storm-proof, spirit burning, aluminium stove. The Trangia is a lightweight stove, fast and reliable and is a great camp stove for the outdoors, in all weathers. Two windshields that fit together, a burner, a couple of pans, a combined lid/frypan, kettle and a handle. It is lightweight, needs no special care and is hardwearing. The Trangia stove is reliable, without unnecessary parts that can go wrong or be adversely affected by cold. The stove is quick to set up, and packs into a compact unit that takes up minimal space.
The silent burner has a simple, durable and safe design. Regardless of the weather, wind and season, it is easy to light. The spirit burner takes up little space and weighs less than a gas burner. The simmer ring is used to regulate the heat, which saves fuel, and is used to extinguish the flame. In severe cold, a winter attachment can be useful. A pre-heater is placed under the burner, filled with fuel and lit to warm up the burner. The accompanying, reflective plate is used as a base. The Trangia stove can also run on bottled gas. The Trangia range of accessories includes a gas burner and a multi-fuel burner.
- 2 Non-stick 1.0 litre saucepans, fit inside one another for storage
- 1 Non-stick Frying pan, 18 cm
- 1 Kettle, 0.6 litre
- 2 Windshields (upper and lower)
- 1 spirit burner, simmering ring and screw cap
- Weight: 880g
- Diameter Packed: 18.5 cm
- Height packed: 9.5 cm
- Stove in aluminium with non stick pans
- Time to boil water: 8 minutes for 1 litre of water, indoors at 20 degrees C
- Burner takes 1dl and will burn for approximately 25 minutes
- Allow for 0.5l of spirits per person per week in the summer