Ascott 500 Tent - Treetops
£172.50 RRP £230.00 In StockPlease note: This item cannot be shipped outside the United Kingdom
The quick pitch three pole tunnel design of the Vango Ascott 500 Tent makes it perfect for weekend camping adventures with family or friends. The Vango build quality and features are evident, including the fully sewn-in groundsheet, fully seam taped waterproof flysheet and main door entrance cover preventing rain from falling into the spacious living area. Vango's Ascott tent is a great value option for those new to camping who want a tent they can trust and rely on.
- Weight: 11.9kg
- Packsize: L73.0 x H28.0 x W28.0cm
- Capacity: 5 Person Tent
- Pitching Time: 17 mins
- All flysheet seams are factory taped - Provides watertight seal.
- Weather tested to the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre.
- Diamond Clear windows - Maximise light and visibility.
- Fire retardant fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard.
- Cable entry point with tidies - Zipped entry point for power cable, with touch fastener tidies.
- Lantern Hanging Points - Conveniently positioned to attach your light(s).
- An adaptable doorstep which can easily be dropped to ground level allowing you to effortlessly enter your tent without needing to step over the entrance.
- Fully Sewn-in Groundsheet - adds to the comfort of your tent by providing a bug and draught free environment. The groundsheet is attached to the flysheet with an external storm skirt to provide all-round protection.
- Waterproof PE groundsheet - Robust and hardwearing fabric to stand up to the rigours of the most active campers.
- PE bathtub groundsheet in bedrooms - Provides a robust, high-sided, waterproof base.
- Bedroom pockets - conveniently positioned pockets for storing your essentials.
- Lights out inner tent - Darker fabric reduces the amount of early morning light.
- Vango PowerFlex® fibreglass poles - Create strong, light and reliable structures.
- Covered entrance - gives a sheltered entrance to your tent, which prevents rain from dripping into the living area.
- Entrance has a full mesh door which provides ventilation and keeps bugs out.
- Easypack carry bag - Oversized carry bag made from 15% more material with 50% more volume.
- High visibility guylines - Easy to see in low light conditions.
- Patented Vango TBS®II Tension Band System ensures tent performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole at 3 points, and prevent sideways movement. Adjust TBS®II to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather.
- Sentinel Active - When pack size and weight are the key influence in choosing your tent, our specifically designed Sentinel Active fabric will surpass your needs. Sentinel Active is strong, whilst being waterproof to a 3,000mm HH rating, ensuring great quality and performance coupled with compact pack sizes.
- Toggled inner divider - Flexible options for sleeping.
- Spacious ISO standard sized bedrooms.
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50.
Standard delivery is £3.95 for orders under £50. You will receive your order 2 - 4 days from the date of despatch. Order by 3pm on a working weekday and we will aim to despatch the same day.
Next Working Day is £6.95.
We hope you will be completely satisfied with any product purchased from Simply Hike.
However, you can return it for any reason within 28 days from the date of despatch for a full refund (less postage costs).
Royal Mail tracked return option within the UK for your convenience.