Aurora Double Sleeping Bag - Stellar Blue
£117.00 RRP £130.00 In Stock
A firm favourite with campers, the Vango Aurora Double Sleeping Bag is a 3-season sleeping bag with a superior double layer construction. It’s 100% cotton flannel lining and polycotton shell radiates luxury. It is the perfect bag for anyone looking for a home from home feel. With its sophisticated checked pattern, you are sure to enjoy a night under the stars with the Aurora. This bag is perfect for campers and caravanners alike and comes with two complementary pillow cases for that extra bit of comfort.
- Grade A Quality Fill – Superior fibre fill which is designed to be durable, warm and lightweight while retaining its loft and soft touch.
- Hanging Loops - Allows you to easily hang your bag for quick and easy drying.
- Integrated Head Rest - Provides extra comfort and warmth for your head.
- Square Shaped Sleeping Bag – Provides extra space to have greater freedom of movement when sleeping.
- Single-Layer Stitch Construction - Reduces cold spots by ensuring the fill is evenly distributed within the bag.
- Auto-Lock Two-Way Zip - Seals in warmth and provides adjustable ventilation. Auto-lock prevents the bag from opening during the night and can be accessed from inside the bag.
- Polair® Snug Lining - A super soft and cosy fabric that offers a warm handle. Ideal for snuggling into at night (190T Brushed).
- Woven Zip Puller - Allows you to quickly and easily move the zip.
- ThermoLock Pro Insulation - Increases durability, maximises lofting potential for extra warmth and retains loft in damp conditions.
- Insulated Zip Baffle - Retains heat within the sleeping bag and reduces cold spots.
- Angular Wave Stitching - Evenly spaced to hold insulation in place and ensure even distribution throughout.
- Polycotton Shell - Soft to touch, comfortable and durable fabric. 30% Cotton/70% Polyester.
- Cotton Flannel Lining - A comfortable and durable fabric that is super soft to touch and incredibly warm.
- Double Layer Construction - Two layers of fill for greater warmth.
- Independently Tested - Gives you reassurance that the temperature ratings are accurate ISO 23537-1:2016.
- Weight: 6.15kg
- Pack size: L50 x H59 x W25cm
- Fill Type: 60% Single Hole siliconised hollow fibre/40% polyester fill
- Comfort: 2°
- Limit: -3°
- Extreme: -20°
- Suggested Usage Min: -1°
- Suggested Usage Max: 18°
- Ext Chest Width: 170cm
- Int Chest Width: 168cm
- Max User Height: 200cm
- Int. Foot Width: 168cm
- Int. Length: 223cm
- Shape: Double
- Performance: 3 Season
- Zip Side: Twin
- Tog: 10
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50.
Standard delivery is £3.95 for orders under £50. You will receive your order 2 - 4 days from the date of despatch. Order by 3pm on a working weekday and we will aim to despatch the same day.
Next Working Day is £6.95.
We hope you will be completely satisfied with any product purchased from Simply Hike.
However, you can return it for any reason within 28 days from the date of despatch for a full refund (less postage costs).
Royal Mail tracked return option within the UK for your convenience.