Aurora XL Sleeping Bag - Sky Blue
£59.50 RRP £85.00 In Stock
The Aurora XL Sleeping Bag from Vango has quilted stitching so it feels like a duvet, giving you a little luxury on the campsite. The cotton flannel lining is super-soft, with an off-set double layer construction that means no heat will be lost through seams, keeping you cosy through the night. A two-way auto-lock zip ensures your bag won’t open as you move around, so absolutely nothing disturbs your slumber.
- Square sleeping bag
- Quilted stitching
- 100% printed cotton flannel 230g/m2 lining
- Polycotton shell – soft to touch, comfortable and durable fabric (30% cotton, 70% polyester 150m/g)
- Comfortable cotton flannel pillowcase included
- Off-set double layer construction
- Single hole siliconised hollow fibre insulation
- Integrated head rest
- Woven zip puller
- Two-way auto-lock zip
- Square shape carry bag
- Comfort limit: 2oC
- Lower limit: -3oC
- Extreme limit: -20oC
- Suggested usage: -1 – 18oC
- Performance: 3 season
- TOG: 10
- Dimensions: 235 x 105 x 105cm
- Max user height: 210cm
- Weight: 1.25kg
- Fill weight: 2 x 175g/m2
- Packed: 44 x 23 x 48cm
We offer free standard delivery on orders over £50.
Standard delivery is £3.70 for orders under £50. You will receive your order 2 - 4 days from the date of despatch.
Next Working Day is £6.50.
We hope you will be completely satisfied with any product purchased from Simply Hike.
However, you can return it for any reason within 28 days from the date of despatch for a full refund (less postage costs).