Avington 600XL Tent - Sky Blue
£437.50 RRP £500.00 In StockPlease note: This item cannot be shipped outside the United Kingdom
The Vango Avington 600XL Tent is a stylish and functional tunnel tent. The sewn-in groundsheet provides a bug and draught free environment whilst a great night's sleep is guaranteed with our Lights-Out Inners. The pre-attached extension creates a shelter for enjoying the views and dining al fresco. Designed using our new Sentinel Dura fabric, this tent will last the test of time and stand strong against the elements.
- Weight: 21.9kg
- Packsize: L70 x H32 x W30cm
- Capacity: 6 Person Tent
- Pitching Time: 20 mins
- Vango PowerFlex® fibreglass poles - Create strong, light and reliable structures.
- Weather tested to the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre.
- Fire retardant fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard.
- High visibility guylines - Easy to see in low light conditions.
- Easypack Carry Bag - oversized carry bag made from 15% more material with 50% more volume.
- Sentinel Dura - Our new Sentinel Dura has been developed to create a fabric with improved performance without the addition of unnecessary weight. The introduction of our new ColourLok technology and a 30% increase in strength, coupled with a 4,000mm HH waterproof rating, ensures market leading quality and performance.
- Sewn-in Groundsheet - Provides a bug and draught free environment. Groundsheet is attached to the flysheet with an external storm skirt to give all-round protection.
- Pre-attached Front Extension - Provides extra covered space perfect for socialising, dining and storage.
- Covered Side Door - Gives a sheltered entrance to your tent and prevents rain from dripping in to the living area.
- Multiple Entry Points - Provides flexiblity and increased airflow within the tent.
- Flat Front Living Area - Maximes living space within the tent.
- Cable Entry with Tidies - Neatly feed electrical cables into your tent allowing you to easily keep your camping appliances powered.
- Lantern Hanging Points - Conveniently positioned to attach your light(s).
- Lights-out Inner - Helps block out early morning light so your sleeping pattern doesn't need to be dictated by the sunrise.
- Bedroom Pockets - Keep all your essentials neatly stored away with the conveniently positioned pockets.
- Toggled Inner Divider - Provides flexible sleeping options, allowing you to split bedrooms, to create more privacy or remove to create a master bedroom.
- Queen Bedrooms - Provides a 60cm sleeping area per person, meaning you have plenty of room to sleep and store essentials.
- Double Section Living Area - You are sure to have plently of space to relax and unwind with our double section living area.
- Toggled Privacy Curtains - Provides shade or privacy when required, can be rolled away when not in use.
- Diamond Clear Windows - Maximise light and visibility to provide a bright and airy environment.
- Vango AirZone - Our unique ventilation system keeps fresh air circulating in your tent, reducing condensation.
- TBS® II - Ensures the tent performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds.
- Expandable Carry Bag - An oversized wide opening makes it simpler to pack away your tent. This design also includes robust compression straps to reduce the overall pack size.
- Front & Rear Storm Anchors - Secure guying at the front and rear of the tent providing peace of mind in adverse conditions.
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50.
Standard delivery is £3.95 for orders under £50. You will receive your order 2 - 4 days from the date of despatch. Order by 3pm on a working weekday and we will aim to despatch the same day.
Next Working Day is £6.95.
We hope you will be completely satisfied with any product purchased from Simply Hike.
However, you can return it for any reason within 28 days from the date of despatch for a full refund (less postage costs).
Royal Mail tracked return option within the UK for your convenience.