Beta 550XL Tent
£226.00 RRP $335.00 In StockPlease note: This item cannot be shipped outside the United Kingdom
The Vango Beta 550 XL Tent is a 5 man tunnel tent with a large front porch area for storing your gear. Featuring Vango's patented TBS®II system, the Beta 550 XL offers great stability in poor weather conditions and has durable, waterproof fabric. Ideal for slightly longer trips, this tent comes recommended by The Scout Association.
- Highly waterproof, durable and reliable fabric
- Breathable polyester inner - Allows condensation to pass through, for a comfortable night's sleep
- Reflective webbing
- Lantern hanging points
- Part of The Scout Association recommended kit
- Colour coded poles for intuitive pitching
- Diamond Clear windows
- Fire retardant fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- Weather tested to the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
- High visibility guylines - Easy to see in low light conditions.
- Inner pockets
- Lights out inner tent - Darker fabric reduces the amount of early morning light
- Linked-in groundsheet - Easy to clean groundsheet that can be attached or detached
- Part mesh inner door - Allows ventilation, whilst keeping bugs out
- Patented Vango TBS®II Tension Band System ensures tent performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds
- Waterproof PE groundsheet
- Bathtub groundsheet - Completely waterproof, 10cm base on the inner tent with taped seams.
- Fast pack tent bag - Oversized opening for easy packing and compression straps to control pack size
- Factory taped seams for a water tight seal
- Tunnel tent - Style provides greatest space to weight ratio
- Multiple flysheet doors
- Pack Size: 64 x 27 cm
- Weight: 11.1 kg
- Capacity: 5 Person Tent
- Pitching Time: 15 min
- Pitches: All in one
- Doors: 2
- Bedrooms: 1
- Flysheet: Protex® 70 denier polyester flysheet, 3000mm HH
- Groundsheet: Polyethylene
- Poles: Vango PowerFlex® fibreglass poles
- Please note that tent poles are not covered under warranty
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50.
Standard delivery is £3.95 for orders under £50. You will receive your order 2 - 4 days from the date of despatch. Order by 3pm on a working weekday and we will aim to despatch the same day.
Next Working Day is £6.95.
We hope you will be completely satisfied with any product purchased from Simply Hike.
However, you can return it for any reason within 28 days from the date of despatch for a full refund (less postage costs).
Royal Mail tracked return option within the UK for your convenience.