Galaxy 300 Tent
£238.99 RRP £310.00 In StockPlease note: This item cannot be shipped outside the United Kingdom
The Galaxy 300 Tent from Vango is a 3 man tent with plenty of living space perfect for touring and backpacking. The standing height front porch is perfect for gear storage, getting changed, or for use as a communal area, while the bedroom is structured lower, keeping pack weight down. Factory taped for a water tight seal, with the Tension Band System that stands fast against strong winds, this tent gives you full weather protection.
- Tunnel shape provides greatest space to weight ration
- Patented Vango TBS® II Tension Band System increases tent performance in adverse conditions
- Clip-in rise porch groundsheet provides a clean, dry storage area
- O-shaped inner doors
- Part mesh inner door that allows ventilation while keeping out bugs
- Inner pockets for organising essential items
- Diamond Clear Skylight maximises light into your tent
- Diamond Clear windows maximise light and visibility
- Fast pack tent bag with oversized opening for easy packing and compression straps to control pack size
- Line-Lok guyline runners that lock securely
- Reflective pegging points
- Flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped for a water tight seal
- Weather tested to European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
- Sleeps: 3
- Pitching: All in one (approx. 18 minutes pitching time)
- Flysheet: Protex® 70D 5000mm hexagonal polyester
- Inner: Breathable polyester
- Groundsheets: 70D lightweight polyester 6000mm
- Poles: Powerlite® 7001-T6 alloy
- Pack Size: 55 x Ø22cm
- Weight: 5.6kg
- Please note that tent poles are not covered under warranty
Tension Band System ensures that your tent performs in adverse conditions, especially strong, changeable winds by creating a tough triangular frame within your tent.
Diamond Clear are PVC windows for maximum light and great visibility so nothing obstructs the view from inside your tent.
Protex® is a premium PU coated polyester fabric which is coated to a number of different levels of waterproofness dependent on the type of tent it is to be used on. Polyester fabrics, if compared to similar nylons, have greater elasticity and hence are less prone to ripping if you trip on a guyline or pegging point. In addition because polyester absorbs less water than nylon, the tent will sag less when it gets wet.
Powerlite Alloy 7001-T6 Poles are lightweight alloy poles that are made with precision and strength, combined with flexibility and corrosion resistance.
We offer free standard delivery on orders over £50.
Standard delivery is £3.70 for orders under £50. You will receive your order 2 - 4 days from the date of despatch.
Next Working Day is £6.50.
We hope you will be completely satisfied with any product purchased from Simply Hike.
However, you can return it for any reason within 28 days from the date of despatch for a full refund (less postage costs).