Hayward 600XL Tent - Blue
£450.00 RRP £600.00 In StockPlease note: This item cannot be shipped outside the United Kingdom
The Hayward 600XL Tent from Vango is ideal for family camping trips – the simple all-in-one pitch means it’s quick and easy to set up, so you can just get on with relaxing! The bedroom space has an adjustable layout so you can arrange it however suits you, and the spacious living area is further increased by a pre-attached front extension, giving you space for cooking, dining and even indoor play if the weather gets bad. Diamond Clear windows let in plenty of light to the tent for an open feel, but the ‘lights out’ technology on the inner reduces brightness, so early morning sunrises won’t disturb your precious sleep.
- Patented Vango TBS®II Tension Band System ensures tent performs in adverse conditions
- Pre-angled poles create greater internal space and provide bracing against side winds
- Fully sewn in groundsheet
- Pre-attached extension that provides generous extra living space
- Diamond Clear windows, with zipped privacy curtains
- Cable entry point with tidies
- Vango AirZone reduces condensation
- Lights out inner tent reduces brightness for a better night’s sleep
- Pelmet storage provides additional storage, hides the inner tent attachment points, and reduces drafts
- Zipper inner divider to create flexible sleeping options or increased living space
- Part mesh inner doors allow ventilation while keeping out bugs
- Lantern hanging points
- Line-Lok guyline adjusters
- Weather tested to the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
- Fire retardant fabrics meet European EN5912 safety standard
- Expandable tent bag for easy packing
- Sleeps: 6
- Pitching: All in one (approx. 22 minutes pitching time)
- Flysheet: Protex® 70D 5000mm polyester
- Inner: Breathable polyester 190T
- Groundsheet: Polyethylene
- Poles: Powerflex® fibreglass
- Pack Size: 70 x 39 x 37cm
- Weight: 28kg
- Please note that tent poles are not covered under warranty
Tension Band System ensures that your tent performs in adverse conditions, especially strong, changeable winds by creating a tough triangular frame within your tent.
AirZone ventilation system keeps air circulating in your tent and reduces condensation with high and low ventilation panels.
Protex® is a premium PU coated polyester fabric which is coated to a number of different levels of waterproofness dependent on the type of tent it is to be used on. Polyester fabrics, if compared to similar nylons, have greater elasticity and hence are less prone to ripping if you trip on a guyline or pegging point. In addition because polyester absorbs less water than nylon, the tent will sag less when it gets wet.
Powerflex Fibreglass Poles use only the highest possible grade of fibreglass to give a lightweight yet extremely strong pole.
We offer free standard delivery on orders over £50.
Standard delivery is £3.70 for orders under £50. You will receive your order 2 - 4 days from the date of despatch.
Next Working Day is £6.50.
We hope you will be completely satisfied with any product purchased from Simply Hike.
However, you can return it for any reason within 28 days from the date of despatch for a full refund (less postage costs).