Hudson 600 Tent
£300.00 RRP £400.00 In StockPlease note: This item cannot be shipped outside the United Kingdom
The Hudson 600 Tent from Vango is a great weekend tent – quick to set up with a simple, all-in-one pitching method, this tent is perfect for escaping to the country. Large windows let in plenty of light, giving an airy feel to the living space, with toggled curtains to give you privacy when you need it. The toggled inner divider lets you arrange the bedroom space as required, making it great for small families or couples to have a little extra room. Weather tested to the EN5912 standard, this tent stands fast against the elements so you get a cosy, comfortable night’s sleep.
- Patented Vango TBS®II Tension Band System ensures tent performs in adverse conditions
- Fully sewn in groundsheet
- Toggled privacy curtains that can be rolled away when not in use
- Mesh flysheet door provides ventilation while keeping out bugs
- Covered entrance prevents rain from dripping in to the living area
- Lantern hanging points
- High visibility guylines
- Cable entry point with tidies
- Lights out inner tent to reduce brightness for a better night’s sleep
- Toggled inner divider to create flexible sleeping options
- Pre-angled poles create greater internal space and provide bracing against side winds
- Waterproof PE groundsheet
- Weather tested to the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
- Fire retardant fabrics meet European EN5912 safety standard
- Expandable tent bag for easy packing
- Sleeps: 6
- Pitching: All in one (approx. 17 minutes pitching time)
- Flysheet: Protex® 70D 4000mm polyester
- Inner: Breathable polyester 190T
- Groundsheet: Polyethylene
- Poles: Powerflex® fibreglass
- Pack Size: 70 x 33 x 30cm
- Weight: 17.8 kg
- Please note that tent poles are not covered under warranty
Tension Band System ensures that your tent performs in adverse conditions, especially strong, changeable winds by creating a tough triangular frame within your tent.
Protex® is a premium PU coated polyester fabric which is coated to a number of different levels of waterproofness dependent on the type of tent it is to be used on. Polyester fabrics, if compared to similar nylons, have greater elasticity and hence are less prone to ripping if you trip on a guyline or pegging point. In addition because polyester absorbs less water than nylon, the tent will sag less when it gets wet.
Powerflex Fibreglass Poles use only the highest possible grade of fibreglass to give a lightweight yet extremely strong pole.
We offer free standard delivery on orders over £50.
Standard delivery is £3.70 for orders under £50. You will receive your order 2 - 4 days from the date of despatch.
Next Working Day is £6.50.
We hope you will be completely satisfied with any product purchased from Simply Hike.
However, you can return it for any reason within 28 days from the date of despatch for a full refund (less postage costs).