Infinity Double Sleeping Bag - Moroccan Blue
£67.99 RRP £80.00 In Stock
The Infinity Double Sleeping Bag from Vango is new for 2019 and is a 2-season square sleeping bag, ideal for spring and summer camping. The Infinity has a lightweight hollow fibre insulation which maximises lofting for extra warmth, as well as a 190T Brushed Polyester Pongee lining and shell. These great quality fabrics will ensure you have a great night’s sleep.
- Weight: 3.6kg
- Pack size: 58 x 31cm
- Fill Type: 60% Single Hole siliconised hollow fibre/40% polyester fill
- Limit Temp: 4°
- Extreme Temp: -10°
- Suggested Usage Temp Min: 8°
- Suggested Usage Temp Max: 20°
- Comfort Temp: 8°
- Ext Chest Width: 150cm
- Int Chest Width: 148cm
- Max User Height: 190cm
- Int Foot Width: 148cm
- Int Length: 213cm
- Shape: Square
- Performance: 2 Season
- Zip Side: Twin
- Tog: 8.0
- Grade A Quality Fill – Superior fibre fill which is designed to be durable, warm and lightweight while retaining its loft and soft touch
- Hanging Loops - Allows you to easily hang your bag for quick and easy drying
- Integrated Head Rest - Provides extra comfort and warmth for your head
- Square Shaped Sleeping Bag – Provides extra space to have greater freedom of movement when sleeping
- Single-Layer Stitch Construction - Reduces cold spots by ensuring the fill is evenly distributed within the bag
- Auto-Lock Two-Way Zip - Seals in warmth and provides adjustable ventilation. Auto-lock prevents the bag from opening during the night and can be accessed from inside the bag
- Polair Micro Shell - A soft to touch microfibre fabric that is wonderfully cosy, snug and breathable (210T)
- Polair® Snug Lining - A super soft and cosy fabric that offers a warm handle. Ideal for snuggling into at night (190T Brushed)
- ThermoLock Pro Insulation - Increases durability, maximises lofting potential for extra warmth and retains loft in damp conditions
- Infinity Stitching - Holds the insulating fiber in place for an even distribution across the body, providing warmth and comfort
- Woven Zip Puller - Allows you to quickly and easily move the zip
- Zip Guard - Helps prevent the zip from snagging on the lining, allowing easy opening and closing
- Insulated Zip Baffle - Retains heat within the sleeping bag and reduces cold spots
- Independently Tested - Gives you reassurance that the temperature ratings are accurate ISO 23537-1:2016
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50.
Standard delivery is £3.95 for orders under £50. You will receive your order 2 - 4 days from the date of despatch. Order by 3pm on a working weekday and we will aim to despatch the same day.
Next Working Day is £6.95.
We hope you will be completely satisfied with any product purchased from Simply Hike.
However, you can return it for any reason within 28 days from the date of despatch for a full refund (less postage costs).
Royal Mail tracked return option within the UK for your convenience.