Infinity Single Sleeping Bag - Moroccan Blue
£27.30 RRP £42.00 In Stock
The Infinity Single Sleeping Bag from Vango is a new 2-season sleeping bag with a tog rating of 8 making it perfect for use in spring or summer. Sleep in comfort with the Infinity's lightweight hollow fibre insulation and soft to touch lining and shell, keeping you warm and snug at the campsite.
- Weight: 1.6kg
- Pack size: 40 x 23cm
- Fill Type: 60% Single Hole siliconised hollow fibre/40% polyester fill
- Comfort Temp: 8°
- Limit Temp: 3°
- Extreme Temp: -11°
- Suggested Usage Temp Min: 8°
- Suggested Usage Temp Max: 20°
- Ext Chest Width: 80cm
- Int Chest Width: 78cm
- Max User Height: 190cm
- Int Foot Width: 78cm
- Int Length: 213cm
- Shape: Square
- Performance: 2 Season
- Zip Side: Left
- Tog: 8.0
- Grade A Quality Fill – Superior fibre fill which is designed to be durable, warm and lightweight while retaining its loft and soft touch
- Hanging Loops - Allows you to easily hang your bag for quick and easy drying
- Integrated Head Rest - Provides extra comfort and warmth for your head
- Square Shaped Sleeping Bag – Provides extra space to have greater freedom of movement when sleeping
- Single-Layer Stitch Construction - Reduces cold spots by ensuring the fill is evenly distributed within the bag
- Auto-Lock Two-Way Zip - Seals in warmth and provides adjustable ventilation. Auto-lock prevents the bag from opening during the night and can be accessed from inside the bag
- Polair Micro Shell - A soft to touch microfibre fabric that is wonderfully cosy, snug and breathable (210T)
- Polair® Snug Lining - A super soft and cosy fabric that offers a warm handle. Ideal for snuggling into at night (190T Brushed)
- ThermoLock Pro Insulation - Increases durability, maximises lofting potential for extra warmth and retains loft in damp conditions
- Infinity Stitching - Holds the insulating fiber in place for an even distribution across the body, providing warmth and comfort
- Woven Zip Puller - Allows you to quickly and easily move the zip
- Zip Guard - Helps prevent the zip from snagging on the lining, allowing easy opening and closing
- Insulated Zip Baffle - Retains heat within the sleeping bag and reduces cold spots
- Compression Stuffsack - 4 straps help to minimise pack size for easy transportation
- Independently Tested - Gives you reassurance that the temperature ratings are accurate ISO 23537-1:2016
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50.
Standard delivery is £3.95 for orders under £50. You will receive your order 2 - 4 days from the date of despatch. Order by 3pm on a working weekday and we will aim to despatch the same day.
Next Working Day is £6.95.
We hope you will be completely satisfied with any product purchased from Simply Hike.
However, you can return it for any reason within 14 days from the date of despatch for a full refund (less postage costs).
Royal Mail tracked return option within the UK for your convenience.