Latitude 300 Sleeping Bag Long - Imperial Blue
£56.25 RRP £75.00 In Stock
Ideal for people with a longer frame, the Latitude 300 Sleeping Bag Long from Vango offers great space and comfort for a cosy night under the stars. The off-set construction prevents cold spots forming at the seams, while the dual layers of Insulite™ Helix insulation provide exception insulation while keeping pack weight low, perfect for backpacking and overnight treks. Featuring Thermal Reverb which reflects precious heat back into the bag, as well as a Thermal Embrace System that ‘hugs’ the body, keeping the bag close so you heat up quicker, this bag keeps you brilliantly warm, even on cold weather camps.
- Off-set double layer construction - Off-set seams prevent cold spots at the stitching lines
- Insulite™ Helix is a blend of hollow and multi-channel fibres which regulate temperature and transfer moisture away from the user. The fibres compress to a small size giving effective insulation whilst keeping overall weight low.
- Polair Experience diamond ripstop polyester is carefully designed for a wide range of outdoor users, benefiting from its durability, water resistance and breathability.
- Soft to the touch, Polair Silky gives a level of comfort that is hugely beneficial after a long day’s trekking.
- Thermal-Reverb - Aluminised layer reflects radiated body heat back to the user for maximum warmth
- Thermal Embrace System - Elasticated thread sewn into the inner fabric. Makes the sleeping bag gently conform close to the body. Reduces cold spots and increases loft of insulation.
- Insulated, adjustable shoulder baffle - Retains heat within the sleeping bag
- 3D hood with multi-cord closure - Structured hood design keeps the head and shoulders warmer during the night. The hood's dual cord thicknesses allow easy adjustment in the dark
- Arrow Foot - Shaped foot area allowing feet to relax into their natural position
- Insulated zip baffle - Retains heat within the sleeping bag and reduces cold spots
- Full Length Two-Way Auto-Lock Zip with Zip Guard: Used to seal in warmth or provide ventilation and can be used from inside the bag. Anti-catch piping helps to prevent the zip from snagging on the lining.
- Internal pocket - Provides convenient storage for small items
- 4-strap compression stuffsack - Minimises pack size for easy transportation
- Temperature ratings independently measured in accordance with EN 13537:2012 - Extensively tested to meet accurate temperature rating standards
- Performance: 3-4 Season - Suitable for all year use
- Comfort Temp: -1°C
- Limit Temp: -7°C
- Extreme Temp: -25°C
- Max User Height: 205cm
- Packed Size: 32 x ø25cm
- Weight: 2.1kg
- Interior Chest Width: 80cm
- Interior Foot Width: 50cm
- Interior Length: 220cm
We offer free standard delivery on orders over £50.
Standard delivery is £3.70 for orders under £50. You will receive your order 2 - 4 days from the date of despatch.
Next Working Day is £6.50.
We hope you will be completely satisfied with any product purchased from Simply Hike.
However, you can return it for any reason within 28 days from the date of despatch for a full refund (less postage costs).