Meteor Pro 200 Tent - Anthracite
£126.00 RRP £180.00 In StockPlease note: This item cannot be shipped outside the United Kingdom
The Meteor Pro 200 Tent from Vango is a lightweight tunnel tent, ideal for backpacking and treks where weight needs to be kept to a minimum. The breathable polyester inner works to reduce condensation and stuffiness, with mesh on the inner doors that allows ventilation without letting in insects. Fully waterproof, with taped seams to create a water-tight seal, and the sturdy Tension Band System that stands fast against battering winds, this tent gives you full protection from the elements.
- Tunnel shape provides greatest space to weight ratio
- Gothic arch pole structure increases stability and assists water/snow run off
- Identical poles for ease of pitching
- Fly and groundsheet only pitching option – ideal for lightweight camping
- Breathable polyester inner allows condensation to pass through
- Patented Vango TBS® II Tension Band System increases tent performance in adverse conditions
- Rain stop flysheet doors are structured so that rain does not drip into the inner when opened
- O-shaped inner doors
- Part mesh inner door allows ventilation while keeping out bugs
- Flysheet door vent opens from the top to ventilate the porch
- Inner pockets for organising essential items
- Fast pack tent bag with oversized opening for easy packing and compression straps to control pack size
- Line-Lok guyline runners that lock securely
- Reflective pegging points
- Vivid reflective high strength guylines
- Flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped for a water tight seal
- Weather tested to European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
- Sleeps: 2
- Pitching: All in one (approx. 7 minutes pitching time)
- Flysheet: Protex® 68D 5000mm ripstop polyester
- Inner: Breathable polyester
- Groundsheet: 70D, 6000mm lightweight polyester
- Poles: Yunan Eco Alloy
- Pack Size: 43 x Ø15cm
- Weight: 2.66kg
- Please note that tent poles are not covered under warranty
Tension Band System ensures that your tent performs in adverse conditions, especially strong, changeable winds by creating a tough triangular frame within your tent.
Protex® is a premium PU coated polyester fabric which is coated to a number of different levels of waterproofness dependent on the type of tent it is to be used on. Polyester fabrics, if compared to similar nylons, have greater elasticity and hence are less prone to ripping if you trip on a guyline or pegging point. In addition because polyester absorbs less water than nylon, the tent will sag less when it gets wet.
We offer free standard delivery on orders over £50.
Standard delivery is £3.70 for orders under £50. You will receive your order 2 - 4 days from the date of despatch.
Next Working Day is £6.50.