Mirage Pro 200 Tent
£140.00 RRP £200.00 In StockPlease note: This item cannot be shipped outside the United Kingdom
The Mirage Pro 200 Tent from Vango has a revised shape that gives you space where you most need it, to create a comfortable shelter that is perfect for trekking adventures. The semi-geodesic structure is self-supporting, while gothic arch poles provide increased stability and defence against strong winds. Fully waterproof too, this tent offers proven weather protection to the European EN5912 standard, with ventilation features that make it suitable for use in a range of conditions.
- Revised shape creates maximum headroom where you need it most – at porch and front of inner
- Semi-geodesic structure is self-supporting, providing excellent balance between weight and stability
- Gothic arch pole structure increases stability and assists water/snow run off
- O-shaped inner doors
- Part mesh inner door allows ventilation while keeping out bugs
- Flysheet door vent opens from the top to ventilate the porch
- Multi-function flysheet door opens from either side or rolls away completely for an open porch
- Inner pockets for organising essential items
- Fast pack tent bag with oversized opening for easy packing and compression straps to control pack size
- Line-Lok guyline runners that lock securely
- Reflective pegging points
- Vivid reflective high strength guylines
- Flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped for a water tight seal
- Weather tested to European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
- Sleeps: 2
- Pitching: All in one (approx. 12 minutes pitching time)
- Flysheet: Protex® 68D 5000mm ripstop polyester
- Inner: Breathable polyester
- Groundsheet: 70D, 6000mm lightweight polyester
- Poles: Yunan Eco Alloy
- Pack Size: 48 x Ø16cm
- Weight: 2.68kg
- Please note that tent poles are not covered under warranty
Protex® is a premium PU coated polyester fabric which is coated to a number of different levels of waterproofness dependent on the type of tent it is to be used on. Polyester fabrics, if compared to similar nylons, have greater elasticity and hence are less prone to ripping if you trip on a guyline or pegging point. In addition because polyester absorbs less water than nylon, the tent will sag less when it gets wet.
We offer free standard delivery on orders over £50.
Standard delivery is £3.70 for orders under £50. You will receive your order 2 - 4 days from the date of despatch.
Next Working Day is £6.50.
We hope you will be completely satisfied with any product purchased from Simply Hike.
However, you can return it for any reason within 28 days from the date of despatch for a full refund (less postage costs).