Nitestar 250 Sleeping Bag - Cobalt
£28.00 RRP £40.00 In Stock
The Nitestar 250 Sleeping Bag from Vango is a high-quality, 3 season bag perfect for camping in the spring and autumn. The off-set double layer construction prevents cold spots developing at the seams, while the mummy shape sits close to your body, letting you heat up quickly. Ideal for first time expeditions, this Duke of Edinburgh recommended sleeping bag won’t let you down.
- Mummy sleeping bag
- Off-set double layer construction
- 210T Diamond Embossed Polyester
- 100% polyester 190T brushed
- Single hole siliconised hollow fibre insulation
- Internal pocket
- Horizontal stitching
- Woven zip puller
- Two-way auto-lock zip
- Zip guard with anti-catch piping
- Hanging loops
- 4-strap compression stuffsack
- Temperature ratings are independently measured
- Comfort limit: 2oC
- Lower limit: -3oC
- Extreme limit: -19oC
- Suggested usage: -1 – 20oC
- Performance: 3 season
- TOG: 10
- Dimensions: 215 x 85 x 50cm
- Max user height: 190cm
- Weight: 1.65kg
- Fill weight: 2 x 125g/m2
- Packed: 30 x Ø22cm
We offer free standard delivery on orders over £50.
Standard delivery is £3.70 for orders under £50. You will receive your order 2 - 4 days from the date of despatch.
Next Working Day is £6.50.
We hope you will be completely satisfied with any product purchased from Simply Hike.
However, you can return it for any reason within 28 days from the date of despatch for a full refund (less postage costs).