Nitestar 350 Sleeping Bag - Excalibur
£30.88 RRP £47.50 In Stock
The Nitestar 350 Sleeping Bag from Vango is ideal for camping all year round, with a 10.5 TOG that keeps you super-warm. Double layer insulation with an off-set seam construction keeps you protected from the night-time cold, while the auto-lock zip ensures that your bag won’t open in the night and release your precious warmth. Recommended by the Duke of Edinburgh Award, this bag is perfect for first-time expeditions.
- Mummy sleeping bag
- Off-set double layer construction
- 210T Diamond Embossed Polyester
- 100% polyester 190T brushed
- Single hole siliconised hollow fibre insulation
- Internal pocket
- Horizontal stitching
- Woven zip puller
- Two-way auto-lock zip
- Zip guard with anti-catch piping
- Hanging loops
- 4-strap compression stuffsack
- Temperature ratings are independently measured
- Comfort limit: 0oC
- Lower limit: -6oC
- Extreme limit: -24oC
- Suggested usage: -2 – 18oC
- Performance: 3-4 season
- TOG: 10.5
- Dimensions: 215 x 85 x 50cm
- Max user height: 190cm
- Weight: 2kg
- Fill weight: 2 x 175g/m2
- Packed: 35 x Ø24cm
We offer free standard delivery on orders over £50.
Standard delivery is £3.70 for orders under £50. You will receive your order 2 - 4 days from the date of despatch.
Next Working Day is £6.50.
We hope you will be completely satisfied with any product purchased from Simply Hike.
However, you can return it for any reason within 28 days from the date of despatch for a full refund (less postage costs).