Nitestar Alpha 350 Sleeping Bag - Moroccan Blue
£47.00 RRP $67.00 In Stock
Updated for 2019, the award-winning Vango Nitestar Alpha 350 Sleepng Bag has been made even better. Say goodbye to larger pack sizes as our brand-new alpha insulation combines excellent warmth properties with a much-improved compressibility meaning it is smaller and lighter than ever before; perfect for youth groups, Duke of Edinburgh or your spring and summer adventures.
- Weight: 2kg
- Pack size: 29 x 20cm
- Fill Type: Insulite Alpha
- Comfort Temp: 2°
- Limit Temp: -4°
- Extreme Temp: -21°
- Suggested Usage Temp Min: -2°
- Suggested Usage Temp Max: 20°
- Ext Chest Width: 85cm
- Int Chest Width: 83cm
- Max User Height: 190cm
- Int Foot Width: 48cm
- Int Length: 205cm
- Shape: Mummy
- Performance: 3-4 Season
- Zip Side: Left
- Tog: 10.0
- Duke of Edinburgh Recommended Kit
- Off-set double layer construction - Off-set seams prevent cold spots at the stitching lines.
- Alpha Insulation - Lightweight and extra warm, Alpha has a great loft while compressing to a small pack size.
- 100% polyester 190T slightly brushed- A soft to touch microfibre lining fabric that is wonderfully cosy, snug and breathable.
- Polair® Diamond Shell - Diamond embossed Polair polyester for a strong, lightweight shell.
- Two-way auto-lock zip - Seals in warmth and provides adjustable ventilation. Auto-lock prevents the bag from opening during the night and can be accessed from inside the bag.
- Mummy-shaped sleeping bag - Tapers from the shoulders to the foot. Reduces packsize and increases thermal efficiency.
- Grab loops - To aid zip movement. Hold loop when moving zip.
- Zip guard with anti-catch piping - Helps to prevent the zip from snagging on the lining, allowing easy opening and closing.
- Woven zip puller - Allows quick and easy operation of the zip.
- Temperature ratings independently measured in accordance with EN 13537:2002 - Extensively tested to meet accurate temperature rating standards.
- Hanging loops - Hang bag to air.
- Horizontal stitching - Evenly spaced to hold insulation in place and ensure even distribution throughout.
- 3D hood with drawcord closure and shaped sides - Prevents heat loss from the head whilst the shaped sides provide additional comfort. The convenient drawcord closure provides maximum adjustment.
- Insulated, adjustable shoulder baffle - Retains heat within the sleeping bag.
- 4-strap compression stuff sack - Minimises pack size for easy transportation.
- Insulated zip baffle - Retains heat within the sleeping bag and reduces cold spots.
- Internal pocket - Provides convenient storage for small items.
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50.
Standard delivery is £3.95 for orders under £50. You will receive your order 2 - 4 days from the date of despatch. Order by 3pm on a working weekday and we will aim to despatch the same day.
Next Working Day is £6.95.
We hope you will be completely satisfied with any product purchased from Simply Hike.
However, you can return it for any reason within 28 days from the date of despatch for a full refund (less postage costs).
Royal Mail tracked return option within the UK for your convenience.