Pulsar Pro 300 Tent - Pamir Green
£184.00 RRP £240.00 In StockPlease note: This item cannot be shipped outside the United Kingdom
Whether you're a trekker, a biker, a kayaker, or need room for your four-legged friend the Vango Pulsar Pro 300 Tent comes equipped with a large porch to meet all your needs. Strong and stable with TBS II and Gothic Arch poles; this tent was made to brave the elements and is incredibly quick to pitch. The Pulsar has a large, side opening porch and is ideal for trekking and Duke of Edinburgh.
- Capacity: 3 Person Tent
- Pitching Time: 12 mins
- Weight: 3.75kg
- Trail Weight: 3.45kg
- Pack Size: 48cm x 17cm
- Range: Trek
- Duke of Edinburgh Recommended Kit
- Extra large porch space - With an extra pole the porch offers great space for storage. Keep wet kit out of the inner tent and enjoy greater flexibility, for minimal additional weight.
- Flysheet: Protex RS - Strong, durable fabric, now with a ripstop weave providing 13% more strength. Waterproof to a hydrostatic head of 5000mm.
- Yunan Eco Alloy Poles - Extremely high quality poles made with acid free processing by Yunan. These poles provide excellent strength in high winds as well as being very light.
- Tunnel tent - Style provides the greatest space to weight ratio.
- Flysheet and inner pitch together - Quick and easy to pitch and pack.
- Gothic arch pole structure - Increases stability and assists water/snow run-off from the flysheet
- Patented Vango TBS® II Tension Band System - increases tents performance in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole at 3 points, and prevent sideways movement. Adjust TBS® II to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather.
- Porch groundsheet - Clean, dry storage area for boots and equipment.
- 70 denier, 6000mm lightweight polyester groundsheet - Waterproof, durable and reliable.
- Breathable polyester inner - Allows condensation to pass through, for a comfortable night's sleep.
- Rain stop flysheet doors - Structured so that rain will not drop into the inner when opened.
- Twin flysheet doors - Allows easier access for two or more occupants, and/or additional storage.
- O-shaped inner doors - Easy to open with one hand.
- Part mesh inner door - Allows ventilation, whilst keeping bugs out.
- Flysheet door vent - Open from the top to ventilate porch.
- Inner pockets - Conveniently positioned pockets for organising essential items.
- Fast pack tent bag - Oversized opening for easy packing and compression straps to control pack size.
- Line-Lok guyline runners - Lock securely, simple to release and high performance in all conditions
- Multiple reflective points - On pegging points for visibility in low light.
- Vivid reflective high strength guylines - Provides high visibility in low light.
- Factory taped seams - All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped, giving a watertight seal.
- Weather tested beyond the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre.
- Fire retardant fabrics - Exceeds European EN5912 safety standard
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50.
Standard delivery is £3.95 for orders under £50. You will receive your order 2 - 4 days from the date of despatch. Order by 3pm on a working weekday and we will aim to despatch the same day.
Next Working Day is £6.95.
We hope you will be completely satisfied with any product purchased from Simply Hike.
However, you can return it for any reason within 28 days from the date of despatch for a full refund (less postage costs).
Royal Mail tracked return option within the UK for your convenience.