Rosewood 500 Tent
£560.00 RRP £800.00 In StockPlease note: This item cannot be shipped outside the United Kingdom
The Rosewood 500 Tent from Vango is a glamping paradise! The Tipi shape is fun and spacious, and the innovative structure means there isn’t a central pole to get in the way. Large Diamond Clear windows provide light and airiness, with toggled curtains for when you want a little privacy. With AirZone technology and a secondary ventilation mesh on the doors, this tent is kept cool and fresh, and the pre-attached sun canopy gives you extra shaded space outside, perfect for relaxing on your summer getaway.
- Tipi tent without an inconvenient central pole
- Fully sewn-in groundsheet
- Pre-attached sun canopy provides a great outdoor space with shelter from the sun or rain
- Covered entrance prevents rain from dripping into living area
- Secondary mesh on all flysheet doors provides ventilation while keeping out bugs
- Cable entry point with tidies
- Lantern hanging points
- Toggled privacy divider gives you flexible options for sleeping/living space
- Diamond Clear windows for maximum light
- Toggled privacy curtains that roll away when not in use
- Vango AirZone reduces condensation
- Expandable tent bag for easy packing
- Sleeps: 6
- Pitching: All in one (approx. 20 minutes pitching time)
- Flysheet: Protex® TC polycotton 200g/m2 (65% cotton/35% polyester)
- Inner: Protex® TC polycotton 200g/m2 (65% cotton/35% polyester)
- Groundsheet: Oxford ripstop polyester
- Poles: Powerplus® steel poles and Powerlite® alloy pole
- Pack Size: 72 x Ø34cm
- Weight: 28kg
- Please note that tent poles are not covered under warranty
AirZone ventilation system keeps air circulating in your tent and reduces condensation with high and low ventilation panels.
Protex® is a premium PU coated polyester fabric which is coated to a number of different levels of waterproofness dependent on the type of tent it is to be used on. Polyester fabrics, if compared to similar nylons, have greater elasticity and hence are less prone to ripping if you trip on a guyline or pegging point. In addition because polyester absorbs less water than nylon, the tent will sag less when it gets wet.
PowerPlus® steel poles are used to give maximum strength and stability to the structure of the tent.
Powerlite Alloy poles are lightweight alloy poles that are made with precision and strength, combined with flexibility and corrosion resistance.
Polycotton is densely woven to allow moisture vapour to escape while keeping out water droplets. It creates a condensation-free microclimate and feels cool in the heat and warm when outside temperatures fall, keeping out rain and dew.
We offer free standard delivery on orders over £50.
Standard delivery is £3.70 for orders under £50. You will receive your order 2 - 4 days from the date of despatch.
Next Working Day is £6.50.
We hope you will be completely satisfied with any product purchased from Simply Hike.
However, you can return it for any reason within 28 days from the date of despatch for a full refund (less postage costs).