Stanford 800XL Tent
£349.95 RRP £450.00 In StockPlease note: This item cannot be shipped outside the United Kingdom
The Stanford 800XL Tent from Vango has king sized bedrooms either side of an extra-large living area, making it perfect for friends to share or for families to have a little extra space and privacy. With the lights out inner tent, unwanted early morning light is reduced so you get uninterrupted sleep, and the generous bedrooms have plenty of space for a double airbed or sleeping mat, perfect for making your tent a home away from home.
- Patented Vango TBS®II Tension Band System ensures tent performs in adverse conditions
- Generous king sized bedrooms – large enough for double airbed/sleeping mat
- Lights out inner tent to reduce brightness for a better night’s sleep
- Toggled inner divider to create flexible sleeping options
- Mesh flysheet door for ventilation while keeping out bugs
- Covered entrance prevents rain from dripping into living area
- Cable entry point with tidies
- Extra large living area
- Integrated eyelets allow optional king poles to prop open doors and create a canopy
- Lantern hanging points
- High visibility guylines
- Pre-angled poles provides effective bracing against side winds
- Flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped for a water tight seal
- Fully sewn-in groundsheet
- Weather tested to the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
- Fire retardant fabrics meet European EN5912 safety standard
- Expandable tent bag for easy packing
- Sleeps: 8
- Pitching: All in one (approx. 22 minutes pitching time)
- Flysheet: Protex® 70D 4000mm polyester
- Inner: Breathable polyester 190T
- Groundsheet: Polyethylene
- Poles: Powerflex® fibreglass
- Pack Size: 70 x 36 x 29cm
- Weight: 22.70kg
- Please note that tent poles are not covered under warranty
Tension Band System ensures that your tent performs in adverse conditions, especially strong, changeable winds by creating a tough triangular frame within your tent.
Protex® is a premium PU coated polyester fabric which is coated to a number of different levels of waterproofness dependent on the type of tent it is to be used on. Polyester fabrics, if compared to similar nylons, have greater elasticity and hence are less prone to ripping if you trip on a guyline or pegging point. In addition because polyester absorbs less water than nylon, the tent will sag less when it gets wet.
Powerflex Fibreglass Poles use only the highest possible grade of fibreglass to give a lightweight yet extremely strong pole.
We offer free standard delivery on orders over £50.
Standard delivery is £3.70 for orders under £50. You will receive your order 2 - 4 days from the date of despatch.
Next Working Day is £6.50.
We hope you will be completely satisfied with any product purchased from Simply Hike.
However, you can return it for any reason within 28 days from the date of despatch for a full refund (less postage costs).