Tempest Pro 300 Tent
£123.50 RRP £210.00 In StockPlease note: This item cannot be shipped outside the United Kingdom
The Tempest Pro 300 Tent from Vango is perfect for multi-day treks and Duke of Edinburgh expeditions. Lightweight at only 3.32kg, this tent is great for backpackers to share, and the all-in-one pitching method means setting up camp is quick and easy. Fully weatherproof and tested to the EN5912 standard, with the Vango Tension Band System that creates a sturdy frame against strong winds, this tent is the ideal shelter for your next expedition.
- Recommended for Duke of Edinburgh
- Tunnel shape provides greatest space to weight ratio
- Venturi Vent System allows air flow to reduce condensation
- Patented Vango TBS® II Tension Band System increases tent performance in adverse conditions
- Porch groundsheet provides clean, dry storage area
- Rain stop flysheet doors are structured so that rain does not drip into the inner when opened
- O-shaped inner doors
- Part mesh inner door allows ventilation while keeping out bugs
- Flysheet door vent opens from the top to ventilate porch
- Inner pockets for organising essential items
- Fast pack tent bag with oversized opening for easy packing and compression straps to control pack size
- Line-Lok guyline runners that lock securely
- Reflective pegging points
- Vivid reflective high strength guylines
- Flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped for a water tight seal
- Weather tested to European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
- Sleeps: 3
- Pitching: All in one (approx. 10 minutes pitching time)
- Flysheet: Protex® 68D 5000mm ripstop polyester
- Inner: Breathable polyester
- Groundsheet: 70D, 6000mm lightweight polyester
- Poles: Yunan Eco Alloy
- Pack Size: 52 x Ø19cm
- Weight: 3.32kg
- Please note that tent poles are not covered under warranty
Venturi Vent System is a combination of air flows that create a more comfortable environment by reducing the build-up of condensation. Air in the porch is drawn upwards as wind flows through the vent, while air moves from the rear of the tent to replace displaced air.
Tension Band System ensures that your tent performs in adverse conditions, especially strong, changeable winds by creating a tough triangular frame within your tent.
Protex® is a premium PU coated polyester fabric which is coated to a number of different levels of waterproofness dependent on the type of tent it is to be used on. Polyester fabrics, if compared to similar nylons, have greater elasticity and hence are less prone to ripping if you trip on a guyline or pegging point. In addition because polyester absorbs less water than nylon, the tent will sag less when it gets wet.
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50.
Standard delivery is £3.95 for orders under £50. You will receive your order 2 - 4 days from the date of despatch. Order by 3pm on a working weekday and we will aim to despatch the same day.
Next Working Day is £6.95.
We hope you will be completely satisfied with any product purchased from Simply Hike.
However, you can return it for any reason within 28 days from the date of despatch for a full refund (less postage costs).
Royal Mail tracked return option within the UK for your convenience.