Ultralite Pro 300 Sleeping Bag - Rocket Red
£87.99 RRP £110.00 In Stock
The Ultralite Pro 300 Sleeping Bag is designed using a combination of advanced technologies to keep you insulated whatever the conditions. Made for year-round explorers looking for ultra-small pack size and weight yet needing high thermal capacity from their bag. Look out for it's 4T insulation, Tri-lateral construction plus Thermal-Reverb and Thermal Embrace which combine for the ultimate trekking pack.
- Weight: 1.35kg
- Pack size: 27 x 24cm
- Fill Type: 4T
- Comfort Temp: -1°
- Limit Temp: -6°
- Extreme Temp: -24°
- Suggested Usage Temp Min: -6°
- Suggested Usage Temp Max: 15°
- Ext Chest Width: 80cm
- Int Chest Width: 78cm
- Max User Height: 190cm
- Int Foot Width: 48cm
- Int Length: 205cm
- Shape: Mummy
- Performance: 3-4 Season
- Zip Side: Left
- Polair® Active Shell - 20D Nylon fabric for a warm and compressible fabric which is water and tear resistant
- Thermal Embrace System - Elasticated thread sewn into the inner fabric. Makes the sleeping bag gently conform close to the body. Reduces cold spots and increases loft of insulation.
- 4T synthetic insulation - Innovative synthetic insulation fibre. Improves warmth to weight ratio by trapping air in its patented channel structure
- 3D hood with multi-cord closure - Structured hood design keeps the head and shoulders warmer during the night. The hood's dual cord thicknesses allow easy adjustment in the dark
- 3D insulated zip baffle - Minimises heat loss through the zip. The 3D shape allows the filling to loft and provide insulation
- 4-strap compression stuff sack - Minimises pack size for easy transportation
- Arrow Foot - Shaped foot area allowing feet to relax into their natural position
- Full-Length Two-Way Auto-Lock Zip with Zip Guard: Used to seal in warmth or provide ventilation and can be used from inside the bag. Anti-catch piping helps to prevent the zip from snagging on the lining.
- Insulated, adjustable shoulder baffle - Retains heat within the sleeping bag
- Omega shaping - Engineered to position zips and seams in the lower section of the bag. Ergonomically shaped to fit around head and shoulders for improved heat retention
- Internal pocket - Provides convenient storage for small items
- Trilateral construction - An independently floating layer of insulation is not compressed by stitching, which reduces cold spots and increase core temperature.
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50.
Standard delivery is £3.95 for orders under £50. You will receive your order 2 - 4 days from the date of despatch. Order by 3pm on a working weekday and we will aim to despatch the same day.
Next Working Day is £6.95.
We hope you will be completely satisfied with any product purchased from Simply Hike.
However, you can return it for any reason within 28 days from the date of despatch for a full refund (less postage costs).
Royal Mail tracked return option within the UK for your convenience.