Ultralite Pro 300 Sleeping Bag - Rocket Red
£77.00 RRP £110.00 Out Of Stock
The Ultralite Pro 300 Sleeping Bag is designed using a combination of advanced technologies to keep you insulated whatever the conditions. Made for year-round explorers looking for ultra-small pack size and weight yet needing high thermal capacity from their bag. Look out for it's 4T insulation, Tri-lateral construction plus Thermal-Reverb and Thermal Embrace which combine for the ultimate trekking pack.
- Weight: 1.35kg
- Pack size: 27 x 24cm
- Fill Type: 4T
- Comfort Temp: -1°
- Limit Temp: -6°
- Extreme Temp: -24°
- Suggested Usage Temp Min: -6°
- Suggested Usage Temp Max: 15°
- Ext Chest Width: 80cm
- Int Chest Width: 78cm
- Max User Height: 190cm
- Int Foot Width: 48cm
- Int Length: 205cm
- Shape: Mummy
- Performance: 3-4 Season
- Zip Side: Left
- Polair® Active Shell - 20D Nylon fabric for a warm and compressible fabric which is water and tear resistant
- Thermal Embrace System - Elasticated thread sewn into the inner fabric. Makes the sleeping bag gently conform close to the body. Reduces cold spots and increases loft of insulation.
- 4T synthetic insulation - Innovative synthetic insulation fibre. Improves warmth to weight ratio by trapping air in its patented channel structure
- 3D hood with multi-cord closure - Structured hood design keeps the head and shoulders warmer during the night. The hood's dual cord thicknesses allow easy adjustment in the dark
- 3D insulated zip baffle - Minimises heat loss through the zip. The 3D shape allows the filling to loft and provide insulation
- 4-strap compression stuff sack - Minimises pack size for easy transportation
- Arrow Foot - Shaped foot area allowing feet to relax into their natural position
- Full-Length Two-Way Auto-Lock Zip with Zip Guard: Used to seal in warmth or provide ventilation and can be used from inside the bag. Anti-catch piping helps to prevent the zip from snagging on the lining.
- Insulated, adjustable shoulder baffle - Retains heat within the sleeping bag
- Omega shaping - Engineered to position zips and seams in the lower section of the bag. Ergonomically shaped to fit around head and shoulders for improved heat retention
- Internal pocket - Provides convenient storage for small items
- Trilateral construction - An independently floating layer of insulation is not compressed by stitching, which reduces cold spots and increase core temperature.
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £40.
Standard delivery is £3.95 for orders under £40. You will receive your order 2 - 5 days from the date of despatch. Order by 3pm on a working weekday and we will aim to despatch the same day.
We hope you will be completely satisfied with any product purchased from Simply Hike.
However, you can return it for any reason within 14 days from the date of despatch for a full refund (less postage costs).
Royal Mail tracked return option within the UK for your convenience.