Zenith Pro 200 Tent
£127.50 RRP £150.00 In StockPlease note: This item cannot be shipped outside the United Kingdom
The Zenith Pro 200 Tent from Vango has a single hooped design for lightweight stability on the trail. Featuring the Vango TBS® II Tension Band System, this tent offers exceptional weather defence even in rough conditions, with rain stop doors and factory taped seams to create a water tight shelter. An eyelet in the door allows you to prop it up with your walking pole, forming a covered porch and giving you some invaluable extra space. Perfect for backpacking or overnight hikes, this tent has everything you need to sleep in the wild.
- Hybrid tunnel shape
- Patented Vango TBS® II Tension Band System increases tent performance in adverse conditions
- Walking pole eyelet in door so you can prop it up with a walking pole to create a sheltered porch
- Rain stop flysheet doors are structured so that rain does not drip into the inner when opened
- O-shaped inner doors
- Part mesh inner door allows ventilation while keeping out bugs
- Flysheet door vent opens from the top to ventilate the porch
- Inner pockets for organising essential items
- Fast pack tent bag with oversized opening for easy packing and compression straps to control pack size
- Line-Lok guyline runners that lock securely
- Reflective pegging points
- Vivid reflective high strength guylines
- Flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped for a water tight seal
- Sleeps: 2
- Pitching: All in one (approx. 7 minutes pitching time)
- Flysheet: Protex® 68D 5000mm ripstop polyester
- Inner: Breathable polyester
- Groundsheet: 70D, 6000mm lightweight polyester
- Poles: Yunan Eco Alloy
- Pack Size: 45 x Ø12cm
- Weight: 2.2kg
Tension Band System ensures that your tent performs in adverse conditions, especially strong, changeable winds by creating a tough triangular frame within your tent.
Protex® is a premium PU coated polyester fabric which is coated to a number of different levels of waterproofness dependent on the type of tent it is to be used on. Polyester fabrics, if compared to similar nylons, have greater elasticity and hence are less prone to ripping if you trip on a guyline or pegging point. In addition because polyester absorbs less water than nylon, the tent will sag less when it gets wet.
We offer free standard delivery on orders over £50. Learn more.
Standard delivery is £3.70 for orders under £50. You will receive your order 2 - 4 days from the date of despatch.
Next Working Day is £6.50.
We hope you will be completely satisfied with any product purchased from Simply Hike.
However, you can return it for any reason within 28 days from the date of despatch for a full refund (less postage costs).