The Wayfayrer Chilli Con Carne Meal Pouch provides a substantial meal and satisfies the heartiest of appetites whilst camping, walking, climbing, sailing or any other outdoor activities. Sealed in an individual, robust foil pouch, this tasty, pre-cooked meal is easy to carry, simple to prepare and can be eaten hot or cold.
- Ready to eat, hot or cold.
- Can be heated in boiling water in 7-8 minutes
- Pre-cooked in a foil pouch, no need the keep refrigerated, hygienic and no chance of contamination.
- No need to carry extra water for cooking
- Water for reheating can be straight from the tap, lake/river. It is warming the food and will not be consumed.
- No need to wash up those pans, just eat straight from the pouch!
- Fully hydrated, will not dehydrate the body.
- Robust flexible packaging, can easily be packed around other contents of a pack or bag.
- High in nutrients, great for active people on the hill.
- 3 year life
Water, Cooked Long Grain Rice (20%), Beef (16%), Tomatoes (11%), Red Kidney Beans (11%), Vegetable Oil, Onion, Red & Green Peppers, Tomato Puree, Maize Starch, Modified Maize Starch, Sugar, Salt, Spices, Malt Vinegar (contains Barley), Emulsifier: E481.
Allergy Advice: For Allergens, including Cereals containing Gluten, see ingredients in Bold
Origin: Made in the UK using Beef from the UK
Net Weight: 300g
Average Values per 100g
of which Saturates 1.8g
of which Sugars 2.4g
Storage Advice: Store unopened Pouch in cool dry conditions
Shelf Life: 3 years from date of Manufacture
Instructions of Use:
Real Food ready to eat - The contents are fully cooked and so may be eaten hot or cold. To serve hot: Place unopened pouch in boiling water for 7 - 8 minutes. Alternatively empty the contents into a suitable saucepan and stir gently whilst heating thoroughly on a camping stove.