The camping season has just started and we’ve got a brand new range of family camping tents for 2017 from a wide range of brands. To make it easier to select a great family tent we’ve summed up the highlights of our top 5 picks for the summer.
Outwell Flagstaff 5 Tent
- Ambassador bedrooms are 250cm in depth allowing bedside tables and room to stand up next to an airbed.
- 2 bedrooms to sleep 3 and 2 people (1 king airbed and 1 single)
- Universal inner allows you to change room configuration depending on your requirements.
- Cable entry access to bedrooms as well as living area
- 3 zone living; sleeping zone, living zone and wet zone extends living space out and flows outside space in
- Additional Side door access
- Both doors have a full mesh door for keeping bugs out and allowing for good air flow throughout.
- D shaped door on front rolls to the side
- Collapsible entrance removes trip hazard for you and the kids.
- All windows are tinted meaning you reduce glare, adds privacy and is stylish!
Shop the Outwell Flagstaff 5 here.
Robens Mohawk 10 Man Tent
- Enormous tipi tent sleeps up to 10
- HydroTex polycotton fabric provides a cool, breathable interior making this great for summer camping
- Still fully waterproof (5000mm HH) and wind tested to 180km/h
- Up to 3.5 metres high at the centre for plenty of headroom
- Large canopy over the door
- Add on the optional inner sleeping pods and flooring for a homely feel
- Add on a tent stove that fits to the stovepipe port to add warmth for cooler evenings and a cooking area
Shop the Mohawk 10 Man Tent here.
Coleman Oak Canyon 4 Tent
- Revolutionary BlackOut Bedrooms blocks up to 99% of daylight which is perfect for camping with young children.
- 2, pre-attached, bedrooms are separated by a zip out divider which can then be made into one large room
- Large window in the living area brings in a lot of light
- Drop down curtains provide privacy.
- Canopy on the main door provides outdoor shelter
- Side entrance allows for easy access.
Shop the Oak Canyon 4 Tent here.
Vango Stanford 800XL Tent
- Vis a Vis – great for privacy, the living space divides the 2 bedroom areas
- Sleeps up to 8 with each bedroom fitting a double airbed
- Toggle out inner bedroom divider
- ‘Lights out’ liner in the bedroom for extended darkness during those early mornings
- Over door canopy, privacy curtains and Cable entry into living space
- Pre angled poles for great internal space, and helps brace against strong side winds if you’re unlucky enough to experience this.
Shop the Stanford 800XL here.
Easy Camp Palmdale 600 Tent
- First time tent for couples or young families new to camping
- Rain safe side annexe with full mesh door and toggle up groundsheet – store, bikes and boots
- Both bedrooms fit a king size airbed
- Roll away hanging divider in bedroom
- Panoramic windows with toggle up curtains
- Cable entry access to living area
- Large canopy on main door extends living space
Shop the Palmdale 600 here.
Still want more? You can shop all of our tents here. What tent do you have for family adventures?