Competition Terms & Conditions
General Terms & Conditions
- For the purposes of these terms and conditions competitions and giveaways will be referred to as “ Promotion(s)”. By entering the Promotion you agree to these terms and conditions.
- The Promotion is open to residents of the UK aged 18 or over (unless otherwise stated in the Promotion Rules) except for employees of Simply Hike, their families, agencies or anyone else associated with the Promotion.
- Please see individual Promotion Rules below for details on how to enter each competition or giveaway, the opening date and the closing date. Late, incomplete, illegible or defaced entries will not be accepted. If the method of entry requires any action on any social media channel, you must be registered on the social media channel to enter the Promotion. If the Promotion is running in-store, the Promotion will only be open during store opening hours which can be found here.
- The number of winners and how they will be chosen is set out in the individual Promotion Rules. The winner(s) will be notified by phone, email or private message on social media (as applicable depending upon the entry method) within a maximum of 7 days of being chosen. The Promoter’s decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The number of prizes and the details of the prize(s) is set out in each individual Promotion's Rules.
- If the prize includes a gift card then gift card terms and conditions apply.
- Unless otherwise stated in the Promotion Rules, the prize must be claimed within 14 days of the winner being notified. If the winner fails to claim their prize within this time period we reserve the right to award the prize to an alternative winner.
- The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and non-negotiable. There is no cash alternative. We reserves the right to substitute the prize (or any part thereof) for one of its choosing which has a value the same or greater than the original prize in the event of circumstances outside of its control.
- In no circumstances is a Promotion in any way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest or any other social media channel.
- We reserves the right to (i) cancel this Promotion, (ii) cancel or refuse any individual’s entry, and (iii) amend these terms and conditions (and will use reasonable endeavours to notify changes to entrants and potential entrants). These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction in the event of a dispute.
- Promoter: The Simply Group is a trading name of Simply Scuba Ltd. 5 Jubilee Way, Eurocentre, Faversham, ME13 8GD, England. Company Registration No. 3053307 in England and Wales.
MOUNTAIN HARDWARE VALENTINES GIVEAWAY FEBRUARY 2019
The closing date for entries will be at midnight on the 18th February 2018, after this no further entries will be permitted or counted. There will be one winner who will be chosen at random from those who enter via social media. Entry into the draw will be via Facebook by the form of page liking/following and commenting on the competition post. One entry per social media account.
The winner will receive two Mountain Hardware jacket’s - one for them and one for a friend. Jacket for male winners is Kor insulated hooded jacket in black (SKU 76207) and jacket for female winners is StretchDown DS hooded jacket in cosmos purple (SKU 76201). Winner may choose 2 x male or 2 female if required. If selected size is out of stock at time of choosing then an alternative colourway may be offered.
Winner will be draw on the 19th February and contacted via social media by the end of Sunday 24th February.
The competition is not open to any employees or friends of employees of Simply Hike. We reserve the right to cancel or amend the competition at any time without notice. No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The competition is open to UK residents only. This decision is final and any decision regarding any dispute will be final, binding and no further correspondence will be made. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.