Womens Scarlett Ski Goggle - Matte White Triangle with Photochromatic Vermillon Lens
£54.00 RRP £108.00 Out Of Stock
The stylish and feminine Womens Scarlett Goggle from Bollé will give you the clear vision you need to see exactly what's coming up on the slopes thanks to a Photochromatic lens which can be used in all lights without the need to change lenses.
An anti-fog coating and Flow-Tech venting prevents moisture from building up on the inside on the lenses to keep you distraction free when skiing or snowboarding. Bolle's vermillon blue lens has a pink base tint to maximise colour definition and depth perception.
- Lens: Photochromatic Vermillon (VLT 45-12%) - Suitable for all weather conditions - Category 1 to 3 lens
- Excellent for a variety of conditions, pink base tint lenses maximise colour definition and depth perception
- UV Protection: All Bolle lenses block harmful UVA/UVB rays
- Fit: Small / Medium - Womens
- Flow Tech Venting - Engineered venting system promotes directional airflow across the inside surface of the lens reducing the potential for moisture build up and maintaining your pristine vision
- Double Layer Face Foam - Medium density foam back up a soft micro-fleece layer
- Siliconised strap
- Double Lens - A dual pane thermal barrier between the cold dry outside air and the moisture generated by intense activity prevents condensation
- P80+ Layer - Embedded premium anti-fog layer in the inner lens disperses water molecules across the surface of the lens, restricting moisture build up
- Carbo-glas anti-scratch
- Designed to integrate perfectly with Bollé helmets
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £40.
Standard delivery is £3.95 for orders under £40. You will receive your order 2 - 5 days from the date of despatch. Order by 3pm on a working weekday and we will aim to despatch the same day.
We hope you will be completely satisfied with any product purchased from Simply Hike.
However, you can return it for any reason within 14 days from the date of despatch for a full refund (less postage costs).
Royal Mail tracked return option within the UK for your convenience.