Mens Ski Lightweight Merino Endurance Sock - Denim Blue
£17.10 RRP £19.00 In Stock
The Mens Ski Lightweight Merino Endurance Sock from Bridgedale has micro cushioning pads in the foot and shin, offering low profile protection and support without the bulk of a standard ski sock. Featuring a flat toe seam to reduce chafing, and the Y-heel that prevents the sock slipping and bunching up inside your boot, these socks are exceptionally comfortable, perfect for a long day on the piste.
- Micro cushion foot and shin pads
- Moisture management system which allows the transfer of moisture away from the surface of the skin to keep feet warm, dry and comfortable
- Performance fit offers a close supportive fit from foot to calf
- Flat toe seam prevents rubbing and blisters
- Shock Zone – advance zonal padding system that provides extra support to areas of the foot and leg
- Y Heel prevents slippage around the heel which helps to ensure comfort
- Thermofit – by carefully controlling the tension for every yarn and subsequent steaming, each sock is fitted to size, ensuring that wash after wash the sock returns to its designed size, for a perfect fit every time
- Over-calf length
- 20% merino wool, 51% nylon/polyamide, 20% Endurofil™/polypropylene, 7% tactel/nylon, 2% lycra/elastane
Endurofil™ is a thermal yarn and is combined with Tough Wool and Merino Wool for superb wicking and durability. Endurofil™ is a polypropylene fibre, which also offers high abrasion and wash resistance.
We offer free standard delivery on orders over £50.
Standard delivery is £3.70 for orders under £50. You will receive your order 2 - 4 days from the date of despatch.
Next Working Day is £6.50.