Baltoro 75 Rucksack - Navy
£193.50 RRP £215.00
The Baltoro 75 Rucksack from Gregory is a spacious 75 litre pack with a customisable fit and integrated suspension that guarantees comfort and makes this rucksack an excellent companion for any long distance trek or backpacking adventure.
Fully adaptable, the Baltoro 75 can be altered to suit any body shape and offers up to three harness options and five hipbelt sizes, even the curvature of the backpanel can be adjusted for the ideal support. Using Gregory's Response A3 Suspension (Automatic Angle Adjust), this pack is designed to adapt to your body and maintain your centre of gravity through changing terrains, intensity levels and conditions. Independently pivoting and adjustable shoulder straps move with the body to help maintain a natural movement while padding in the hipbelt and a ventilated back panel enhance comfort and stability while allowing air to circulate.
Featuring a range of pockets, straps and compartments to keep all your valuables and essentials organised, the Baltoro 75 also comes with a removable lid that can be used as a bumbag and a SideKick Pack which can be used both as a hydration reservoir sleeve while travelling or an ultra-lightweight removable daypack, perfect for day trips and shorter hikes where you don't want to take all your kit. With easy access to the whole of the bag thanks to a large U-shaped zip opening on the front and tough, abrasion-resistant nylon casing, Gregory's Baltoro 75 Rucksack is a practical and functional solution to all your backpacking needs.
- Offers custom fit
- Response A3 Suspension: Adjustable and independently pivoting hipbelt and shoulder strap load panels - adapt to different body shapes and maintain load balance on varied terrain
- Wishbone Frame: Innovative 7075 aluminium alloy internal wire frame that moves the load to the centre of the lumbar region
- Ultracush Back Panel: Ventilated with multi-layer EVA foam and silicone grip overlay for maximum stability and support
- Lumbar Tune: Removable EVA foam shim allows the back system to be individually customised
- Quickswap 3D Precurved Components: Ergonomically shaped straps and belt in various sizes - featuring LifeSpan foam
- Comfortzone Hipbelt Construction: Multi-density, multi-layer LifeSpan EVA foam padding
- Weathershield Pocket: Smartphone-sized, TPU-coated and sealed hipbelt compartment with weather-resistant zip
- Shock Locks: removable shock cord trekking pole/ice axe retainers
- U-Zip Access: U-shaped panel that zips open from top to bottom for easy access to bottom of bag
- Sleeping Bag Compartment: External access and a removable internal divider
- SideKick Pack: Hydration reservoir / ultra-light removable daypack
- Multi straps: removable, adjustable straps to attach sleeping mat, shoes, etc. to exterior of bag
- 2 side mounted stretch mesh water bottle / stash pockets
- Double sided lid compartments with internal divider for easy organisation
- Additional HDPE panel in suspension for greater stability
- Sidewinder Bottle Holster for securing bottles / accessories
- Raincover included (stows in own mesh compartment)
- Reflective zip pulls
- (S) 5lb 1 oz / 2.32 kg
- (M) 5lb 5 oz / 2.42 kg
- (L) 5lb 8 oz / 2.52 kg
- Raincover weight: 133g
- SideKick weight: 136g
- (S) 71L
- (M) 75L
- (L) 79L
- Max Capacity Load: 25.9kg (55lb)
- (S) 75 x 46 x 35 cm
- (M) 80 x 49 x 37 cm
- (L) 85 x 49 x 39 cm
- Material: Body: 210D Nylon, 300D Nylon
- Base: 630D high-density Nylon
- Lining: 200D Polyester
- Harness / Hipbelt / Lumbar: Multi-density, ComfortZone LifeSpan EVA and open cell foams
- Chassis Support: 7075 aluminum, HDPE
We offer free standard delivery on orders over £50. Learn more.
Standard delivery is £3.70 for orders under £50. You will receive your order 2 - 4 days from the date of despatch.
Next Working Day is £6.50
We hope you will be completely satisfied with any product purchased from Simply Hike.
However, you can return it for any reason within 28 days from the date of despatch for a full refund (less postage costs).