Chlorine Dioxide Tablets
Chlorine Dioxide Tablets from Lifesystems treats up to 30 litres of water and is the safest and most effective form of chemical water disinfection. With no after taste or harmful byproducts it kills bacteria, viruses and cysts including Giardia and Cryptosporidium often found in water whilst travelling and hiking. Part of the Duke of Edinburgh's recommended kit.
- Contains 30 tablets
- Weight: 40g
- Dimensions: 8 x 3 x 8 cm
- To use: When using any water treatment product, the water should be relatively clear. If there is debris or any particulate matter in the water, this will reduce the effectiveness of the active ingredient. Particles should be removed by straining the water through a piece of cotton or similar fine-weave fabric.
- Add 1 tablet to every 1 litre of relatively clear water requiring treatment. If the water is very cold, or if Giardia or Cryptosporidium is suspected, add 2 tablets per litre of water.
- Swirl gently and wait for at least 10 minutes before use (wait 30 minutes if you have used 2 tablets).
- The water is now ready for use.
- CAUTION: Use only as directed. Do not swallow tablets whole. If tablet is swallowed seek medical advice and show this pack. Keep tablets sealed until use. Harmful if swallowed. Store in a cool dry place. Keep out of the reach of children.
- Ingredients: Sodium Chlorite, Sodium Bisulphate (per 110mg tablet)
- Each tablet releases a minimum of 1.5mg per litre of free chlorine dioxide when dissolved
We offer free standard delivery on orders over £50. Learn more.
Standard delivery is £3.70 for orders under £50. You will receive your order 2 - 4 days from the date of despatch.
Next Working Day is £6.50
We hope you will be completely satisfied with any product purchased from Simply Hike.
However, you can return it for any reason within 28 days from the date of despatch for a full refund (less postage costs).