Mountain First Aid Kit
This Lifesystems Mountain First Aid Kit has been designed for the mountaineer and serious trekker and includes everything you would need for injuries when professional medical assistance is a few days trek away. This first aid kit has been designed by members of the British Special Forces medical team and so is a quality piece of kit.
- 1 x Primary Care Leaflet
- 1 x Tweezers
- 6 x Safety Pins
- 1 x Scissors (5.5cm Blade)
- 1 x Shears (6cm Blade)
- 1 x Glo Stick
- 1 x Spot Check Thermometer
- 2 Pairs Vinyl Gloves
- 16 x Paracetamol Tablets
- 16 x Ibuprofen Tablets
- 2 x Open Woven Bandages 7.5cm x 5m
- 1 x Crepe Bandage 5cm x 4.5m
- 1 x Crepe Bandage 7.5cm x 4.5m
- 1 x Triangular Calico Bandage 90 x 127cm
- 8 x Hygienic Cleansing Wipes
- 1 x Micropore Tape 1.25cm x 5m
- 1 x Zinc Oxide Tape 1.25cm x 2m
- 1 x Duct Tape 2m Roll
- 10 x 4-Ply Gauze Swabs 5 x 5cm
- 2 x Burn Gel Sachets (3.5g)
- 1 x Pack of Assorted Plasters
- 1 x Medium Wound Dressing 12 x 12cm
- 2 x Low Adherent Dressings 5 x 5cm
- 1 x Low Adherent Dressing 10 x 10cm
- 1 x Small Plaster Fabric Strip 4cm x 1m
- 3 x Wound Closure Strips
- 1 x Small Eyepad Dressing
- 2 x Blister Plasters
- Dimensions: 200 x 140 x 90 mm
- Weight: 700g
- Includes 52 items
- Ripstop fabric case with a waterproof zip
- QuickFind organisation system to locate items quickly in an emergency.
We offer free standard delivery on orders over £50.
Standard delivery is £3.70 for orders under £50. You will receive your order 2 - 4 days from the date of despatch.
Next Working Day is £6.50.