Mens Alpine Stretch Trousers - Firefly Orange
£70.00 RRP £100.00 In Stock
The Mens Alpine Stretch Pants from Montane are the perfect choice for alpine activities, from climbing to scrambling. These lightweight softshell pants are reinforced in key areas of wear, to stand up to use in mountain conditions, and are made from a quick drying, windproof stretch fabric for easy movement and great protection from the elements.
- Articulated knees and an active cut for high step movement
- Microfleece-lined waistband with press stud, button and belt loops
- Zipped fly opening
- Two zipped hand-warmer pockets
- Rear zipped pocket
- Gusseted ankle zips for volume reduction
- UPF 50+ sun protection
- Material: Granite Stretch fabric with DWR
- Additional Material: Reinforced with hard-wearing Granite Stretch Tough across the knees, lower thigh and instep
- Weight (approx.): 374g / 13oz
Granite Stretch fabric wicks hard, dries fast and has a four way stretch for dynamic body movement
DWR (Durable Water Repellent) is a water-resistant chemical coating added to garments that causes liquids to run off the surface of the fabric rather than soak in. A DWR finish improves the breathability of the fabric by preventing water saturation and allowing water vapour to escape
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50.
Standard delivery is £3.95 for orders under £50. You will receive your order 2 - 4 days from the date of despatch. Order by 3pm on a working weekday and we will aim to despatch the same day.
Next Working Day is £6.95.
We hope you will be completely satisfied with any product purchased from Simply Hike.
However, you can return it for any reason within 28 days from the date of despatch for a full refund (less postage costs).
Royal Mail tracked return option within the UK for your convenience.