Mens Black Ice Jacket- Black Alpine Red
£198.00 RRP £220.00 In Stock
Confront the most hazardous winter conditions with the Mens Black Ice Jacket from Montane. Packed with a special blend of PrimaLoft® synthetic and down insulation, the jacket continues to keep you superbly warm throughout dry and wet conditions.
Featuring a helmet-compatible hood and durable Vislon® two-way front zip, this lightweight and super-warm jacket is perfect for any activities being undertaken in freezing temperatures and packs away into its own waterproof storage bag for safe keeping.
Zipped hand warmer pockets provide a cosy home for cold hands, while an internal chest pocket, additional security pocket and stretch mesh water bottle pocket provide all the room you need for your essential bits and pieces.
- Wind and water-resistant jacket with a blend of synthetic & down insulation
- Fully adjustable roll-away helmet compatible hood with wired peak
- Two zipped hand-warmer pockets
- Zipped chest pocket
- Internal zipped security pocket & stretch mesh water bottle pocket
- Full length baffled two-way YKK VISLON® front zip
- Internal waist drawcord adjustment
- Waterproof storage Montane dry bag
- Material: Lightweight, wind & water resistant Barrier Lite RS nylon rip-stop
- Insulation: 250g of PrimaLoft® GOLD Insulation Down Blend fill, consisting of 70% 90/10 high quality water resistant goose down at 750+ fill, blended with 30% PrimaLoft® synthetic fill fibres
- Certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) and Track my Down™ traceability
- Lining: PEAQ Down lining
- Structure: Classic boxwall construction core body with stitch through sleeves
- Weight (approx.): 704g (M)
- Back length: 80.5cm (M)
PrimaLoft® GOLD insulation is the ultimate lightweight insulation for the worst cold and wet weather conditions possible and is the highest performing synthetic insulation available, maintaining 98% of warmth even when wet coupled with incredible packability and softness.
YKK VISLON® robust zips are ideal for heavy use in severe conditions. Easily used whilst wearing big gloves or mitts they are the perfect choice for insulated clothing, Soft Shells and other outerwear. The larger teeth easily push through snow and ice forming on the outside of a jacket and they will continue to work even if a tooth is broken during a climb or expedition.
Ripstop fabrics are woven fabrics, usually made from nylon, that are woven with thick reinforcement threads at regular intervals that form a crosshatch pattern, making them very resistant to tearing and ripping.
We offer free standard delivery on orders over £50.
Standard delivery is £3.70 for orders under £50. You will receive your order 2 - 4 days from the date of despatch.
Next Working Day is £6.50.