Mens Extreme Glove - Black Alpine Red
£53.00 RRP £60.00 In Stock
The Montane Mens Extreme Glove is a mountain glove for polar exploration, fast alpine and backcountry skiing, with its windproof fabric and elasticated leash preventing the gloves from shifting in strong winds. Featuring Primaloft Gold insulation, your hands get extra protection from the cold while a locking wrist cinch reduces excess fabric and helps prevent heat loss.
Durable, water resistant leather reinforces the palm and fourchettes while the pre-curved, box construction helps with dexterity. An adjustable hem prevents spindrift and stops valuable heat from escaping your Extreme glove from Montane.
- Wind & water resistant winter glove
- Lightweight and fast drying
- Gauntlet style with adjustable hem closure
- Goat leather palm and underside of fingers
- Adjustable wrist cinch strap
- Includes elasticated leash and stuff sac
- Wind & water-resistant PERTEX® Quantum outer – soft, lightweight & packable
- 100g PRIMALOFT® GOLD Insulation - high performance synthetic mid and high-loft insulation
- DRYACTIV 2000 lining - 100% Polyester fibre pile, excellent wicking & high warmth to weight ratio
- Weight (approx.):144g (M)
Pertex® Quantum uses incredibly fine yarns, precisely woven to provide a very lightweight yet strong, windproof and durable fabric. Its softness allows down and synthetic insulation to fully loft.
PrimaLoft® GOLD insulation is the ultimate lightweight insulation for the worst cold and wet weather conditions possible and is the highest performing synthetic insulation available, maintaining 98% of warmth even when wet coupled with incredible packability and softness.
DRYACTIV 2000 pile lining beds to the shape of your hand and wicks sweat away
We offer free standard delivery on orders over £50.
Standard delivery is £3.70 for orders under £50. You will receive your order 2 - 4 days from the date of despatch.
Next Working Day is £6.50.