Mens Icarus ThermoPlume Jacket - Antarctic Blue
£127.50 RRP £150.00 In Stock
The Montane Mens Icarus ThermoPlume Jacket is an ultralight and warm, compressible insulated jacket for all your mountain walking, trekking and climbing activities. Designed for the harshest of conditions, the fully windproof jacket features a down-like synthetic insulation that mimics all the qualities of natural down but with the fast drying warmth of Primaloft®.
- Articulated arms with engineered tailoring
- Insulated hood designed to be worn under a climbing helmet
- Two hand pockets with YKK reverse coil zips
- Concealed zipped chest pocket
- Full length YKK reverse coil zip with internal storm flap
- Microfleece lined chinguard
- Low bulk stretch bound cuffs with internal lycra closure to prevent heat loss
- Elasticated hem to prevent spindrift entry and heat loss
- Material: PERTEX® QUANTUM ECO fabric outer, which is windproof and water resistant
- Insulation: PrimaLoft® ThermoPlume synthetic fill, which mimics the loft and fill power properties of down with the fast drying warmth of traditional PrimaLoft® insulation
- Lining: 100% recycled PEAQ Synthetic ECO lining that is supremely comfortable next to the skin, highly breathable and fast drying
- Structure: Micro baffle construction allows for close body fit and dynamic freedom of movement
- Weight (approx.): 581g / 20oz
We offer free standard delivery on orders over £50.
Standard delivery is £3.70 for orders under £50. You will receive your order 2 - 4 days from the date of despatch.
Next Working Day is £6.50.