Womens Phoenix ThermoPlume Jacket - Saskatoon Berry
£100.00 RRP $199.00 In Stock
The completely windproof Montane Womens Phoenix ThermoPlume Jacket is packed with synthetic Primaloft® insulation and lined with luxuriously soft PEAQ which, together, keep you cosily warm and comfortable throughout a freezing-cold day's adventure. Coated with a DWR finish, the fabric allows drops water to simply bead away and YKK-zipped pockets provide space to take your essentials along on the trip.
The nicely tailored cut and articulated arm shaping are ideal for winter sports, while the micro-baffle pattern, hood and elasticated hem & cuffs not only lend an incredibly smart winter styling but maximise heat retention, ensuring absolute comfort whatever the activity.
- Articulated arms with engineered tailoring
- Insulated under-helmet hood
- Two concealed hand pockets with YKK reverse coil zips
- Internal concealed zipped pocket
- Full length YKK reverse coil zip with internal storm flap
- Microfleece-lined chinguard
- Pre-elasticated cuffs and hem to prevent spindrift entry and heat loss
- Material: windproof and water resistant PERTEX® QUANTUM ECO fabric outer with DWR Coating
- Insulation: PrimaLoft® ThermoPlume mimics the loft and fill power properties of down with the fast drying warmth of traditional PrimaLoft® insulation
- Lining: 100% recycled PEAQ Synthetic ECO lining that is supremely comfortable next to the skin, highly breathable and fast drying
- Construction: Micro baffle construction allows for close body fit and dynamic freedom of movement
- Weight (approx.): 474g (UK Size 12)
- Back length: 68.5cm (UK Size 12)
Pertex® Quantum uses incredibly fine yarns, precisely woven to provide a very lightweight yet strong, windproof and durable fabric. Its softness allows down and synthetic insulation to fully loft.
PrimaLoft® Yarn is available in 100% polyester or a blend of 45% polyester and 55% merino wool and is designed for its thermal properties, comfort and moisture management.
PEAQ Synthetic lining is supremely comfortable next to the skin, highly breathable and fast drying.
DWR (Durable Water Repellent) is a water-resistant chemical coating added to garments that causes liquids to run off the surface of the fabric rather than soak in. A DWR finish improves the breathability of the fabric by preventing water saturation and allowing water vapour to escape.
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50.
Standard delivery is £3.95 for orders under £50. You will receive your order 2 - 4 days from the date of despatch. Order by 3pm on a working weekday and we will aim to despatch the same day.
Next Working Day is £6.95.
We hope you will be completely satisfied with any product purchased from Simply Hike.
However, you can return it for any reason within 28 days from the date of despatch for a full refund (less postage costs).
Royal Mail tracked return option within the UK for your convenience.