Atmos AG 50 Rucksack - Absinthe Green
£153.00 RRP £170.00 In Stock
The ground-breaking Atmos AG 50 Rucksack from Osprey will change the way you feel your backpack with the unique AntiGravity backsystem, suspended off the skin and including the world's first fully ventilated, mouldable hip belt. The ExoForm/Biostretch harness, load lifter bar and the Fit-on-the-Fly hipbelt provides a comfortable, healthy fit that shares the weight across your back and feels like a second skin.
A highly recommended, innovative design, it still comes with the standard features such as Osprey's Stow-on-the-Go walking pole holding system while the side compression straps keep your rucksack looking sleek. A detachable rain cover protects your contents from a sudden burst of rain while a sleeping bag base compartment with internal divider allows you to store gear separately for better organisation.
The Atmos AG 50 Rucksack is something to get excited about, whether going on a backpacking trip or gap year, no matter what the weather, you will feel comfortable and supported by Osprey's latest technology.
- AntiGravity 3D suspended mesh down backpanel plus mouldable, over hipbelt
- ExoForm/BioStretch harness with load lifter 'bar' on shoulder strap
- Integrated & detachable raincover
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Top lid access with removable top lid
- FlapJacket top cover for use without lid
- Stretch front pocket
- Twin zippered hip belt pockets
- Stow-on-the-Go temporary trekking pole attachment
- Twin ice axe loops
- Sleeping bag base compartment with internal divider
- Fit-on-the-Fly adjustable hipbelt for easy, comfortable fit
- Compatible with an Osprey Hydraulics Reservoir
- Base zip entry
- Internal hydration sleeve
- Internal top load compression strap
- Light weight peripheral frame
- Lower compression converts into sleeping pad straps
- Stretch mesh side pockets
- (S) 1.79kg
- (M) 1.82kg
- (L) 1.85kg
- (S) 47 litres
- (M) 50 Litres
- (L) 53 Litres
- Dimensions: 80cm x 35cm x 40cm
We offer free standard delivery on orders over £50. Learn more.
Standard delivery is £3.70 for orders under £50. You will receive your order 2 - 4 days from the date of despatch.
Next Working Day is £6.50.
We hope you will be completely satisfied with any product purchased from Simply Hike.
However, you can return it for any reason within 28 days from the date of despatch for a full refund (less postage costs).