Colibri Lux Double Sleeping Bag
£102.00 RRP £149.99 In Stock
The Colibri Lux Double Sleeping Bag from Outwell is a cosy, versatile sleeping bag, perfect for trips in the late spring through to early autumn. Double layer insulation gives you plenty of warmth, with an off-set seam construction that prevents cold spots forming. Side wings can be kept tucked in to keep you toasty, or opened out for extra room and air flow on warmer nights. This bag can also be fully unzipped and used as a duvet, so it’s great for indoor use too.
- Side wings can be folded in for a snug fit and body heat retention or opened wide for a roomier night’s sleep
- Duvet option – full zips down both sides mean the top can be unzipped fully for versatile use as a normal duvet or as a multipurpose comforter on site or at outdoor events
- Foot pocket lined with super-soft Micro Tricot stretch fabric allows campers to leave their feet out under the open end in normal conditions or tuck away their toes for extra warmth
- 150 – 170cm flexible width allows personal balance between insulation and freedom of movement
- Super-soft Micro Tricot hood lining
- Zipped pillow pocket in hood
- 2 layer offset insulation to prevent cold spots at seams
- Heavy duty zips
- Cap compression sack
- 2 – 3 season – from late spring to early autumn
- Extreme: -17oC
- Comfort: -1oC
- Limit: 5oC
- Shell: 260T polyester pongee, 100% polyester
- Filling: 1000g Isofill
- Lining: 190T polyester pongee (100% polyester)
- Zipper: Two way auto-lock zip
- Size: 215 x 150/170cm
- Body length: 190cm
- Pack size: 54 x 54 x 36cm
- Weight: 4800g
Isofill premium is a high quality insulation from Outwell. The highly siliconised and fine hollow-fibres ensures an extra soft feel and a great insulation value.
We offer free standard delivery on orders over £50.
Standard delivery is £3.70 for orders under £50. You will receive your order 2 - 4 days from the date of despatch.
Next Working Day is £6.95.